Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Luckiest Diablo II moments
Posted 2008-10-21, 11:30 PM
So i was doing baal runs on a hammerdin that i was leveling. I am holding control down(or whatever button that show what items are on the ground) and all of a sudden i see enigma archon plate drop. With my lightning quick reflexes I snatch it up. That thing made my pally a badass and I would just mf everywhere.

What you got?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-22, 12:28 AM in reply to platnum's post "Luckiest Diablo II moments"
Maybe its consistant luck. I tend to be the only one who leaves baal runs with loot.

I would say my all time luck was when I went to "The Front" with a couple of friends. Met this idiot kid who traded me a Dusk CoH for my 40% gheeds and some other crap, that is where my wealth originated from.

Then there was the time my friend loaned me a spare enigma and I managed to completely scam (switch-a-roo) an entire hammerdin armor set.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-22, 01:22 AM in reply to platnum's post "Luckiest Diablo II moments"
Was it on the ground in town? Otherwise I call bullshit cuz baal can't drop runewords...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-22, 06:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Was it on the ground in town? Otherwise..."
People in baal runs can drop runewords.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-22, 08:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Was it on the ground in town? Otherwise..."
Yea it was dropped by a person, it was off to the side where there were no monsters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-22, 03:32 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Yea it was dropped by a person, it was..."
My luckiest moment.... I was in a game when a guy decided he was going to x-fer all his keys on to a mule. He (stupidly) used the Encampment and dropped them right near charsie. I wondered why he was up there so I went up there and took all the keys. It was brand new char I was on so I had no items in my inventory. That made me really wealthy in non-ladder east.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-22, 11:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My luckiest moment.... I was in a game..."
Lol nice. That's awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-23, 01:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Lol nice. That's awesome."
I was attempting to sell something in chat, and someone said they'd trade me and made the game cis1//1

The next day I decided to randomly join it to see if he used that game often, and fo-sho he was x-fering with a friend.

I got 75% of teh uniques/runewords
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-23, 07:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I was attempting to sell something in..."
I like how all the luckiest moments involve totally shafting somebody.

This game really brings out the worst in people. Note: I'm not trying to be condescending, I totally shafted my fair share of people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-10-23, 07:38 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I like how all the luckiest moments..."
Everyone gets shafted in this game, I got screwed over I don't know how many times. =/

Especially when I first started with the /dnd scam - Hahaha

And then with the 'Dupe' that was an auto it program that dropped all of your items and turned off your computer.

Good times
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-23, 09:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Everyone gets shafted in this game, I..."
I remember back in v.09 Someone made a game called Lrn 2 make Wrings (or something like that). He linked me to a website and as smart as I are... I installed it and then ran it. It opened D2 and started dropping all of my items, all I saw was him picking them all up. Turned off as fast as I could but, it was 2 late.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-23, 09:45 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I remember back in v.09 Someone made a..."
hahaha that happened to me when i was a newb. lucky tho less than half a second after my mouse went funny i alt+F4'd my d2 window. the first couple of months i mf'd i found nothing and used to borrow shit off my friends, then oneday i started finding 1-2 gheeds a day and it was a bitch to have to switch chars/xfer everytime i found more. and i once traded 2x 30% nigels for Jah Rune which helped me out alot too. then when i decided to take a break that Xwolfpack prick stole all my gear :\ shouldve left it all to sov when he offered to look after my acc XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-10-24, 06:56 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hahaha that happened to me when i was a..."
I only remember being scammed twice, really.

Once, it was a couple of assassins that were "recruiting" me to a guild. Had me drop items outside of town where I figured they wouldn't be able to get them even if they wanted to. They claimed they wanted to check out what quality of gear I had. Burst of speed ownaged me.

The other time I got scammed, it was by a guy claiming he had a dupe, which I downloaded, and all it would do is make you auto accept a trade. So, for instance, he could say "show your 10 SOJs in trade and I'll dupe them," and when I'd do that, he'd click "accept" on his side and it would make me automatically accept the trade on my side. I think all the guy got out of me at the time was a tarnhelm or something, and he ended up feeling so bad about it that he gave it back to me and tought me how to scam people with the program. We ended up joining forces and scamming lots of people with it, and he's been a good friend of mine ever since (this happened years and years ago.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!