Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

d2jsp down?
Posted 2006-05-16, 08:46 AM
Hmmmm my internet is saying it doesn't even exist. Think this is just temp or permanent? Or... am I just having problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-16, 01:35 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "d2jsp down?"
Loads fine for me @ 2:19 Pm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-22, 10:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Loads fine for me @ 2:19 Pm."
I gotta question about this d2jsp, i went to the site but only saw the single player download.. which version to i download and if someone wouldn't mind could they do a quick run me by on how to use d2jsp?? thanks
CrEEpR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2006-05-22, 10:30 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "I gotta question about this d2jsp, i..."
The single player d/l is the "trial version" to see if you like it. Heh, but thats what everyone uses on Closed anyways. It works just fine. The only thing is it says Trial Version in the middle of the screen and you can't get tech help. Mines been runnin great for almost 2 days straight though. This 1.11jsp is soo much easier to setup and so less buggy than the older ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-28, 03:12 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "The single player d/l is the "trial..."
i use d2jsp all the time.. been using it for 2+ months

yes its the single player trial..

if you need some tech support, PM me im pretty knowledgable
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2006-05-29, 10:03 PM in reply to Boo~Hoo's post starting "i use d2jsp all the time.. been using..."
so is that all i need then??? lol how do i run the program now?? i just don't wanna mess up or nething...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2006-05-31, 08:21 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "so is that all i need then??? lol how..."
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?sh...c=1437247&f=34

Theres the guide. Follow all of it except this section and you should be fine.

"This is ONLY for donors
Go to your core folder, then you see:
http://www.killingscream.com/images/1.JPG
Makecdkeyhash.exe
Open that, and, if you have not purchased a license key, then click on Make cd-key hash, then click Purchase Key. If you have already purchased a d2jsp license key for $25, copy that code, then send it to njaguar@d2jsp.org
Do not send your hash to njaguar if you have not already purchased a license key!

If you already have a key, then click on Make Keyfile, and copy the key hash what you've got from njaguar.
Then you should see this:"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

october 21 2008 - google first hit
Posted 2008-10-21, 11:47 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "d2jsp down?"
D2JSP is down, has been for about an hour cannot get my fix!

Hi everyone from D2jsp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
samuel1613 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensamuel1613 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

samuel1613