Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-09-03, 11:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Osmoses, shut the fuck up."
Sovereign said:
Osmoses, shut the fuck up.
Sov, shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-03, 11:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sov, shut the fuck up."
GravitonSurge said:
Sov, shut the fuck up.
Grav, shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-03, 11:41 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Grav, shut the fuck up."
platnum said:
Grav, shut the fuck up.
platnum, shut the fuck up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-03, 11:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "platnum, shut the fuck up."
GravitonSurge said:
platnum, shut the fuck up.
Grav, fuck the up shut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-03, 11:51 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Grav, fuck the up shut."
mantralord said:
Grav, fuck the up shut.
Yoda, up the shut fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-09-03, 11:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yoda, up the shut fuck."
GravitonSurge said:
Yoda, up the shut fuck.
Groin, up a cookie rack for awesome wart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-04, 07:53 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Groin, up a cookie rack for awesome..."
mantralord said:
Groin, up a cookie rack for awesome wart.
Bob, shut the fuck up.

No, seriously.... if the town starts going to shit, you could do some serious looting. I'd be camping outside of Fry's for the walls to start flying away.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-09-04, 12:17 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Bob, shut the fuck up. No,..."
They already arrested some people for looting.

Anyway, the hurricane is now stationary, and I'm sitting right on the eye wall at 100 mph.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-04, 01:01 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "They already arrested some people for..."
holy fuck shit..... aaaand you are gonna die?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-04, 01:04 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "holy fuck shit..... aaaand you are..."
I live Near Jax, so I haven't gotten any rain or wind for that matter yet, but I just got back from the beach, and holy shit its rough out there. I went surfin' yesterday too and the waves were great. But now i'm waitin for the storm to pass and we'll get some great sets.

As of now the Hurricane has 'stopped' off the coast and isn't doing too much. Hopefully it'll reform, move north, and wipe out Jacksonville.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-04, 05:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I live Near Jax, so I haven't gotten..."
New Update!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-04, 06:45 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "New Update!"
GG! Hurry and post pics!! im pissin myself here! this is almost as fun as the time the cyclone was like 30-50 meters from my house out in the water! it was raining fish! and i was getting thrown around, and belted by water!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-04, 06:50 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "GG! Hurry and post pics!! im pissin..."
lol how are you entertained by the near destruction of your own body
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-09-04, 06:52 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol how are you entertained by the near..."
timmay1113 said:
lol how are you entertained by the near destruction of your own body

i would call it destruction, its more like severe bruising to almost everypart of your body, but an easier way to put it is being Tenderized!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-04, 06:53 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i would call it destruction, its more..."
I attached pic to thread!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-04, 06:54 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I attached pic to thread!"
Tenderizing ... You could just call it being a crazy mofo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-09-04, 06:55 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Tenderizing ... You could just call it..."
well, if u knew me, it would probably be a normal thing-Eg. ive been off a cliff with an umbrella, but it only made me fall faster XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-04, 07:04 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "well, if u knew me, it would probably..."
and you didnt die why??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-09-04, 07:09 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "and you didnt die why??"
Because he's gay like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-04, 07:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Osmoses, shut the fuck up."
i need advice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
yuna-rikku-pain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenyuna-rikku-pain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

yuna-rikku-pain