Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I hate when..
Posted 2010-06-20, 12:16 PM
You wake up in the morning and go to take a piss. Yet, the fashion in which you grasp your member creates an optical illusion.. and instead of pissing straight into the bowl, your aiming for left field.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-20, 08:06 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "I hate when.."
Mine is rotated about 15 degrees to the left.
When I wake up and grab it funny, I usually piss on my hand by mistake. Then I'm like "f*ck" and wipe it on a towel and then I notice it's on my underwear and I'm like "F*****ck..." and then I take off my underwear, get done with bussiness, get some new underwear, and by the time it's all over, I'm fully awake. And in a pretty bad mood.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-21, 09:26 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mine is rotated about 15 degrees to the..."
I hate it when...

I go to read a thread. It starts off fail, but then I give it a chance to resurrect itself and it ultimately falls so far off the cliff of Mount Retard that it will never again have the chance to entertain.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-06-21, 12:06 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "I hate when.."
I hate when men are too lazy to lift the fucking toilet seat to take a piss and piss all over the seat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-06-21, 12:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate when men are too lazy to lift..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I hate when men are too lazy to lift the fucking toilet seat to take a piss and piss all over the seat.
This pisses me off too. I knew a kid who would purposefully piss on on the seat just to piss people off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2010-06-21, 08:32 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "This pisses me off too. I knew a kid..."
NonGayMan said: [Goto]
This pisses me off too. I knew a kid who would purposefully piss on on the seat just to piss people off.
That's just gross...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-22, 12:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate when men are too lazy to lift..."
I encountered this today. I wanted to punch the doofy kid that did it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-06-22, 02:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I encountered this today. I wanted to..."
when i go to public bathroom i pee on floor just to spite cleaning 'person'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2010-06-23, 06:01 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "when i go to public bathroom i pee on..."
I piss on peoples faces. =_=
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-24, 04:58 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "This pisses me off too. I knew a kid..."
My roommate does it. I've told him so many times to either lift the seat or clean up after himself it's not funny. And here I thought the stereotype for gay men were that we were all cleaner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-06-25, 03:39 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My roommate does it. I've told him so..."
My roommate does it. I've told him so many times to either lift the seat or clean up after himself it's not funny. And here I thought the stereotype for gay men were that we were all cleaner.
dont kid yourself KJ, gay men are filthy animals
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-25, 11:51 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My roommate does it. I've told him so..."

Do you sit down to piss to bring out the feminine side in you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-06-25, 04:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Do you sit down to piss to bring out..."
I always through of KagonJack as the pitcher, not the catcher.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-27, 12:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I always through of KagonJack as the..."
Have you seen that KFC commerical where at the end the little black boy asks the little white boy, "Can your mom pitch too?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-27, 08:46 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Have you seen that KFC commerical where..."
Lol, no.

Lately I've been peeing on my right foot by accident...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai