Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Adobe Flash Player Ver. I don't give f*ck
Posted 2010-04-15, 07:53 PM
Please tell me that I'm not the only human alive who gets furious when Adobe updates. First of all, flash player updates never seem to be any different. Second, you click the "update now" link on youtube, and instead of taking you to a page, it just loads nothing, and never stops trying to load that nothing. Then, you go to the website directly, and for some reason, they decided to put the flash update as part of the flash type, which means unless you have the flash, you're not gonn have much fun loading that flash which updates your unupdated flash.
By the time you're done struggling, you're saying "The next time they do that, I'm quitting the internet forever.", but you don't, instead you struggle to remember what you did last time, only to find out later that the updated caused them to change the procedure.

Fuck Updates. It was fine how it was.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-15, 07:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Adobe Flash Player Ver. I don't give..."
I haven't really ever noticed them. Maybe Firefox updates itself or updates without me noticing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-15, 07:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't really ever noticed them. ..."
Well, you're lucky, because the updates are retarded.
I've been trying to get it for an hour now, and I just now got to the "install" button.
Edit: It's not loading.

Edit: (Half an hour later) I just now got the install to work.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2010-04-15 at 08:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-16, 04:21 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, you're lucky, because the updates..."
Don't bother going through the Adobe site - I doubt it's ever worked for anyone.

Every now and then I download the latest version from sites such as www.apphit.com, though that's pretty pointless now, as Google and Adobe have a deal which has put Flash into Chrome - the latest version of the player is built into Chrome, and it updates itself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-04-16, 08:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don't bother going through the Adobe..."
I'm pretty sure Firefox works similarly to what Lenny is saying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-16, 01:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Adobe Flash Player Ver. I don't give..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Please tell me that I'm not the only human alive who gets furious when Adobe updates. First of all, flash player updates never seem to be any different. Second, you click the "update now" link on youtube, and instead of taking you to a page, it just loads nothing, and never stops trying to load that nothing. Then, you go to the website directly, and for some reason, they decided to put the flash update as part of the flash type, which means unless you have the flash, you're not gonn have much fun loading that flash which updates your unupdated flash.
By the time you're done struggling, you're saying "The next time they do that, I'm quitting the internet forever.", but you don't, instead you struggle to remember what you did last time, only to find out later that the updated caused them to change the procedure.

Fuck Updates. It was fine how it was.

first world problems
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2010-04-16, 01:16 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "first world problems"
hey i just heard ur brother alien gonzales is in the communist party of cuba, wtf is up wit that

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-17, 03:10 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "first world problems"
Mantralord said: [Goto]
first world problems
Are you implying that this is a first world problem?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-17, 03:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you implying that this is a first..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Are you implying that this is a first world problem?
lolol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-04-17, 08:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lolol"
That's about how I feel, too.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai