Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Character Suggestions Box!

Posted 2003-09-01, 04:22 PM
VIDEO GAME MELEE

The Zelaron staff is gearing up for the first in a series of character battle tournaments. We need character suggestions though. We would appreciate it if the regular member base provided suggestions for various video game characters to engage in the upcoming massacre. Throw out as many as you want, but understand that the final 20 (maybe less, maybe more) will be decided on by the staff, as well as their initial fight pairings. If there is any particular character or characters that recieve an outstanding amount of support, then they will most likely end up competing. Give us everything you've got!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-01, 04:30 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
No FF characters damnit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-01, 04:38 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Kuja, Margulis, Raziel, Jin Kazama, Nemesis, Sephiroth, Auron, Solid Snake.

I'll suggest more later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-01, 05:17 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Ness. Tellah. Shadow. Captain Falcon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-01, 05:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Okay, if you're suggesting a character with a rather vague name (Shadow, for example) you need to specify the game you're referring to. I assume you're talking about the ninja Shadow from FF6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-01, 05:33 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Magus, Spekio(Chrono Trigger), Atma Weapon, A chicken from Harvest Moon.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-01, 06:04 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Fucking Ghaleon and Kyle from Lunar! w00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-01, 06:10 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-09-01, 08:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Spyro!!!!!!
Crash Bandicoot
Alladin
Mr. Nasty
Otacon
James Bond:007
Chloe Nightshade:007
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:00 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
bender
tidus cause i want him slaughtered
liquid snake
darth vader
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:03 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
I don't know if they are considered in this catagory, but oh well, I thought they were badass:

Ultima Weapon from FFVIII
Ruby Weapon from FFVII
Emerald Weapon from FFVII
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Haplo, specify who "bender" is, and Vader can't be entered. He's a movie character, regardless of the fact that he's been in a few video games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:08 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
bender the robot from the futerama. its a cartoon but they just made a game so it should count. so should vader.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:11 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
I agree, Vader should count. Fuck bender though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
the snow man from clay fighter (forget his name)
night crawler
bomber man
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

haplo

Posted 2003-09-02, 05:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Magneto
Wolverine

I actually don't think they are viable options now are they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-02, 06:44 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Guys, I'm not counting cross-genre characters here. If they started as comic characters, movie characters or TV characters but have appeared in video games, I'm not going to allow them. There will be future tournaments designed specifically for different genres, and eventually we'll begin mixing genres. As for right now, we're talking about video game characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-02, 06:48 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Kain (the guy from blood omen, i think thats how u spell it)
Samus
Mega Man
Tassadar
Artanis
Zeratul
Illidan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-09-02, 06:57 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Seifer (FFVIII)
Seymour (FFX)

Bah, I'm a little biased to FF...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-02, 07:01 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Character Suggestions Box!"
Rikimaru, Tatsumaru, Onikage, and Ayame from the Tenchu series.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence