Jewish 1 4.35%
Asian 5 21.74%
Arabian 4 17.39%
Indian 2 8.70%
Canadian 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

The Genocide Thread
Posted 2004-09-14, 09:29 PM
If you absolutely had to completely wipe one race from the earth, which would you pick?
Sorry D3V, you can only vote once

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.

Last edited by zeal311; 2004-09-14 at 09:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:31 PM in reply to zeal311's post "The Genocide Thread"
Homos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:33 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Homos.http://gsurge.com/misc/1.gif"
neo liberals
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:33 PM in reply to zeal311's post "The Genocide Thread"
I would have to agree with Grav here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Homos.http://gsurge.com/misc/1.gif"
Agreed, it need to be made a choice.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:35 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Homos.http://gsurge.com/misc/1.gif"
GravitonSurge said:
Homos.
Agreed.

But I voted indians, because they sound funny.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul
To call the spirit of vengeance
To deny my wisdom for anger
To break the scream of the silent fool
To be a knightrider of doom

-Knightrider of Doom - Rhapsody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-14, 10:04 PM in reply to zeal311's post "The Genocide Thread"
Asians, OMG PEE KAY PWN3d!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-14, 10:15 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Asians, OMG PEE KAY PWN3d!"
Homos. Then Asians.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-14, 10:16 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Homos. Then Asians."
Canadians aren't a race. And I have to go with homos -- except the females.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-14, 10:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Canadians aren't a race. And I have to..."
I set it for 8 options in the poll but i couldn't think of an eighth race so i just said Canadians.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-09-15, 12:47 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "I set it for 8 options in the poll but..."
zeal311 said:
I set it for 8 options in the poll but i couldn't think of an eighth race so i just said Canadians.
Given that there are only three races defined in actual anthropology, I don't see how you came up with eight. I believe it involved reaching deep into your ass and pulling out a random assortment of shit. And yes, I can see the obvious homosexual comeback that anyone with jello-for-brains can make from that last sentence; please spare me.

Now, It's time for another lesson from Doctor Professor General Mantralord. Gather around kids.

There are three main races: Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid. Whites are caucasians, and so are (typically) Latins, Jews, Canadians, Indians, and Arabs. Negroids are Black. Mongoloids are Asian. While groups such as Arabs, and Latins may seem like their own race, keep in mind that most of the non-caucasians you see here are actually mixes with other races. As such, these are also simply ethnic groups, which can comprise of any race (for example, a black hispanic). Indians are actually thier very own subgroup of Caucasians.

I hope this has been as insightful to you as it has been a waste of time for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-15, 02:25 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Given that there are only three races..."
mantralord said:
Given that there are only three races defined in actual anthropology, I don't see how you came up with eight. I believe it involved reaching deep into your ass and pulling out a random assortment of shit. And yes, I can see the obvious homosexual comeback that anyone with jello-for-brains can make from that last sentence; please spare me.
You have been spared... Although I must admit, he does have a lot of experience doing that.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-15, 02:36 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Canadians aren't a race. And I have to..."
mjordan2nd said:
And I have to go with homos -- except the females.

Oh so true. Except for those full on butch type, if you have a pussy and your hair is spiked you get to go with the rest of the homos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-15, 02:46 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Oh so true. Except for those full on..."
You people are pathetic... Get some real women into your life.

All homosexuals should be killed out right. No exemptions.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-09-15, 03:44 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "You people are pathetic... Get some..."
You are wishing death upon two people that are doing NOTHING to you, and have nothing to do with you, just because you or your god don't like WHAt they do. ROfL, your retarded.

Anyway, If I had no choice, I would chose the latin people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-15, 03:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You are wishing death upon two people..."
I would choose indians, just because I dont know any.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-09-15, 05:10 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "You people are pathetic... Get some..."
I'm sure homosexuals haven't done anything to you. No one has a real right to want to wipe out a race or group of people because they simply don't like them or their lifestyle.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2004-09-15 at 05:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:05 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm sure homosexuals haven't done..."
Hey, theyre going to hell anyway, might as well help them along. I personaly dont have anything against them, I just wish theyd see how stupid they are and straighten out. But since selfishness is more powerfull than the truth, theres not much I can do.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-09-15, 10:38 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "Hey, theyre going to hell anyway, might..."
Anman said:
Hey, theyre going to hell anyway, might as well help them along. I personaly dont have anything against them, I just wish theyd see how stupid they are and straighten out. But since selfishness is more powerfull than the truth, theres not much I can do.
Yes, let's kill all people like me because the mighty Anman believes there are these magical places people go to after death, one controlled by a man who lives in the sky, and another controlled by red demons with tails and pitchforks in the center of the Earth...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-15, 10:42 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Yes, let's kill all people like me..."
Pitchforks? PITCHFORKS?! GOD, NOT AGAIN! THE PITCHFORKS ARE FOLLOWING ME TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Anyway, whoever set the poll forgot to add the FRENCH!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS SORT OF POLL WITHOUT ADDING THE GOD-DAMNED FRENCH!!!!!!

Please add them. For my sake? Or I might go crazy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny