Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-12, 11:27 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Uber Perfect Gloves

D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-12, 09:23 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Uber Perfect DUPED gloves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-06-12, 10:26 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Would anyone be able to loan or give some stuff on USwest Classic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
airdawg13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenairdawg13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

airdawg13

Posted 2003-06-13, 09:15 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Can an admin sticky this so this thread doesnt get lost?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-13, 01:42 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I stucked it when i was a mod... some1 removed it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-13, 08:10 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
ask_rabber said:
hows about me zeth? i play on east... on occasion anyways. play for a month, quit for a month, etc etc.
you are my friend Rabber. what are you planning on doing this summer? we should do something.

Jeremia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2003-06-14, 05:25 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I REALLY need a nosferatu's coil on west. POST IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME OR TRADE ME.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-14, 07:00 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
What's with all the new users coming in here and asking for items. Haven't they read the whole thread that clearly stats newcomers will not recieve items just so they can leave. And by the way if anyone could hook me up with a bvalor or a good weapon I would really appreciate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-14, 07:09 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Hehe. Oh, while we're at it, I could use a Bvalor, or a multi-socketed Bvalor, or a bstring, or gale grasps, or a bugged 600mf bow, or a bcon, or any sort of ith, as I don't have any of that stuff.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-14, 07:53 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
-Spector- said:
Can an admin sticky this so this thread doesnt get lost?
Okay...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-06-14 at 07:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-14, 08:00 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
What's a sticky?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-14, 08:06 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
It will appear at the top of the forum on thread listing, and have a green Important: beside the thread title.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-14, 09:14 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Oh taht's a sticky. Thanks Sen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-14, 11:25 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Well, I usually don't beg, but, does anyone have any P-Emeralds on East?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-06-14, 11:44 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Fresh out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-17, 12:51 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Nice way to abuse the agreement without acually abuseing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KnightOfAnarchy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKnightOfAnarchy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KnightOfAnarchy

Posted 2003-06-17, 01:10 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Medieval Bob said:
Hehe. Oh, while we're at it, I could use a Bvalor, or a multi-socketed Bvalor, or a bstring, or gale grasps, or a bugged 600mf bow, or a bcon, or any sort of ith, as I don't have any of that stuff.
BOB! Stay away from the dark side......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-18, 07:33 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Can anyone hook me up with Hardcore items plz? I am tired of pks on public games so ive decided to play with 4 of my friends on private games but were having a real hard time in hell with crap items, any help would be appreciated. Useast im in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-20, 04:09 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
i jus lost my main acc with my mf sorc and ama on it and im stuck without shit. can anyone provide me with some good shit im on europe pm me if u can
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-20, 05:50 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
HERES A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS: HAS ANYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD PAST PAGE 2 GOTTEN ANYTHING?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos