Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Getting through 'websense' school blocking
Posted 2004-09-16, 09:54 AM
Anyone have?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-17, 06:31 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Getting through 'websense' school..."
Youre pathetic.. Use a cgi web proxy. Search the web for sites that allow anonymous web surfing and crap like that.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul
To call the spirit of vengeance
To deny my wisdom for anger
To break the scream of the silent fool
To be a knightrider of doom

-Knightrider of Doom - Rhapsody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-17, 07:39 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Getting through 'websense' school..."
that, or host your own
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-17, 07:45 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "that, or host your own"
Bah.. Thats a waste of time.. There are so many on the net. Once you run out of english ones, move onto german ones.. The school cant block them all.. I was doing it for years.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-17, 08:01 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "Bah.. Thats a waste of time.. There are..."
List them for us?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-17, 02:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "List them for us?"
http://cprox.netfirms.com

if that's blocked, https://cprox.netfirms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-09-17, 04:14 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "Youre pathetic.. Use a cgi web proxy...."
Anman said:
Youre pathetic.. Use a cgi web proxy. Search the web for sites that allow anonymous web surfing and crap like that.
Excuse me asshole?

Would you like to move this to the flame forum?

I had no idea if there was a simple exploit, or simply if anyone knew of a webbased proxy (mine is gone.)

PLEASE consider contiuing this in the flame forum, I haven't been in a flame in AGES, moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-17, 04:22 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Excuse me asshole? Would you like to..."
your both flaming outside the flame forum, but who cares =)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-17, 05:50 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "your both flaming outside the flame..."
You can't expect an arrogant egotistical douche bag like me to let that slide?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-17, 09:11 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You can't expect an arrogant..."
Well you never really win, so why do you bother?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-17, 10:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well you never really win, so why do..."
Because it's fun at the moment, don't you know anything?

Kinda like whacking off... what does that accomplish (aside from clearing seed and burning, what, 100 calories?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-17, 10:24 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Because it's fun at the moment, don't..."
I find it funny how you backed down from Grav's advance.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-09-17, 10:27 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "Youre pathetic.. Use a cgi web proxy...."
Anman said:
Youre pathetic..
Wow, what an arrogant bastard. Insolence is quite smart when it comes to computers. That response was completely uncalled for. Get your head out of your ass. Come out of lala land. You're not the only kid around here who knows something. In fact, that comment makes me question whether you know anything about this stuff at all. Insolence asked a simple enough question. I've never seen an intelligent computer user give such a response. If you know about computers, then you should know that knowledge arises from questions. Like I said before, that comment was uncalled for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-17, 11:10 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I find it funny how you backed down..."
I wouldn't consider me and grav enemies, no reason to fight?

This had nothing to do with him anyway...

Thanks mjordan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-19, 02:52 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I wouldn't consider me and grav..."
Heres a list. Im sure you will run out eventualy.

http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/cgi-proxy.htm
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-09-19, 03:48 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "Heres a list. Im sure you will run out..."
Ok?

Thank you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:20 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ok? Thank you?"
Anman likes you guys, because you are such good play buddies. I dont hate any of you, but youre fun as hell to bug.

I would like to point this out
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Spamarena...topic=511&st=0
Scroll to the bottom of the page and read the post by gir.

I seriously am playing you all for the fun of it.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:39 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "Anman likes you guys, because you are..."
Why not just go and stay at your shitty forum of spam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why not just go and stay at your shitty..."
What?

Go away you idiot, Sov you should consider banning him if he finds annoying people entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:54 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "What? Go away you idiot, Sov you..."
Note that I only stick to the spam and flame forums for that protection, and that little spam site is just one of the many comunities I run for other people.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman