Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Fantasy Football Scoring Scheme!
Posted 2004-08-19, 09:21 AM
Alright, I chose the scoring on my own, and consulted D3V on AIM one night a while back to see if he had any major discrepancies. He didn't, so I went through with it.

Note: These are not set in stone. As the Commissioner, I can change them at any time before the season starts. So, if anyone wants a revision to be made, post it in here, and we will discuss it.

Offense:

Passing

Passing Touchdowns = 6 Points
Completions = 0.25 Point
50 Yards = 1 Point

Rushing

Rushing Touchdowns = 10 Points
20 Yards = 1 Point

Receiving

Reception Touchdowns = 6 Points
Receptions = 0.5 Point
20 Yards = 1 Point

Kick & Punt Returning

Return Touchdowns = 6 Points
Offensive Fumble Return TD = 6 Points

Miscellaneous

2-Point Conversions = 2 Points

Kickers:

Field Goals 0-19 Yards = 3 Points
Field Goals 20-29 Yards = 4 Points
Field Goals 30-39 Yards = 5 Points
Field Goals 40-49 Yards = 6 Points
Field Goals 50+ Yards = 7 Points
Point After Attempt Made = 1 Point

Defense Team:

Points Allowed 0 points = 10 Points
Points Allowed 1-6 points = 7 Points
Points Allowed 7-13 points = 4 Points
Points Allowed 14-20 points = 1 Points
Points Allowed 21-27 points = 0 Points
Points Allowed 28-34 points = 0 Points
Points Allowed 35+ points = 0 Points
Sack = 1 Points
Interception = 1 Points
Fumble Recovery = 1 Points
Touchdown = 6 Points
Safety = 2 Points
Block Kick = 1 Points
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-19, 10:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Fantasy Football Scoring Scheme!"
Yahoo doesn't have it's own scoring system?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-19, 01:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yahoo doesn't have it's own scoring..."
Yeah, but the Yahoo one is wierd this looks good.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-19, 02:28 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, but the Yahoo one is wierd this..."
This one is fine by my standards.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-19, 03:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yahoo doesn't have it's own scoring..."
Yahoo has default scoring schemes, but they are not in depth, and don't account for a lot of aspect of playing that I think are important, such as receptions and completions. This one, in my opinion, is a fun, alternative way to score.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-19, 05:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yahoo has default scoring schemes, but..."
That's fine with me. I've never played FF through Yahoo before. I always used Sandbox and they had their own scoring system. Now, you have to pay to play Sandbox. Freaking gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-28, 11:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's fine with me. I've never played..."
This one rocks....................................I am just so lonely. I need someone to talk to. *weep*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EvilLeprechaun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvilLeprechaun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EvilLeprechaun

Posted 2004-08-28, 11:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's fine with me. I've never played..."
Yeah I used to use sandbox like 2 years ago. Then they started to charge, I was like .........................................w.....t.. ..f.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V