Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2010-09-08, 05:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "They don't formally congregate and, as..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
They don't formally congregate and, as a major group, denounce them. They do as individuals though.
This. Fuck Westboro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2010-09-08, 06:53 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This is essentially the point. However,..."
D3V said: [Goto]
they agree partially that the Qur'an is "against the bible"
The Qur'an's first book is the Bible shortened into a single book....
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-10, 10:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "From an article on a local news site. ..."
I was wondering what they meant. Not sure if you all have heard or not, but apparently the "KORAN" burning isn't going to take place anymore.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-10, 02:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I was wondering what they meant. Not..."
Good. I had heard that it wasn't elsewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-09-10, 03:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Good. I had heard that it wasn't..."
Okay I take back what I said earlier, he keeps changing his story. He's now saying that it's unclear what they are going to do. This guy keeps proving more and more how much of a joke he is.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-10, 04:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Okay I take back what I said earlier,..."
Quote:
He left the door open to change his mind, however, saying that he is still praying about his decision.

I believe he mentioned he doesn't even know if he is going to do it or not. You are retarded for taking the first thing you hear and running with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-10, 04:25 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I believe he mentioned he doesn't even..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I believe he mentioned he doesn't even know if he is going to do it or not. You are retarded for taking the first thing you hear and running with it.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? This bullshit has been on the news for the last week. About 40 hours ago he first announced that he wasn't going to burn the Quran's anymore. A few hours later he explained that he may have been tricked and/or lied to but at the same time he was optimistic that "a deal could be made". Today he has said there has been no decision.

Now if you'd like to take your head out of your ass at any point you are more than welcome, and if you could directly show me how I am the retard and stop acting so butt-hurt, be my guest.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-10, 06:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? This bullshit..."
Lets role-play. I will be Me, you be the Village Idiot.

Me: Hai guise! I am going to kill everyone in the town, just maybe though. I think I will probably change my mind but I am not sure, so you probably should take every decision I make with a grain of salt.
Village Idiot: OTAY!!!
Me: I am not going to kill everyone.
Village Idiot: OMFG He isn't going to kill everyonem, praise the lord! We has been saveded.
Me: I changed my mind, I am going to murder everyone.
Village Idiot: Lulz, NO WAI!! I was thwarted, and are retarded. I should spread the word so everyone can seek c&c.
Me: Ehh, tell you what, I don't think I will kill everyone today, maybe tomorrow, but not today.
Village Idiot: But.. I just told everyone to hide, now your going to make me look stoopid.
(from way out in left field, KA yell's) Stafoo Village Idiot, you are an idiot.

UCWUTIDIDTHAR? Plot Twist FTW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-10, 08:09 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Lets role-play. I will be Me, you be..."
I have to say about that guy, GET YOU FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOU OWN ASS AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT THING.

That is my statement of the night. Gooodnight.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-09-11, 12:29 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Lets role-play. I will be Me, you be..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Lets role-play. I will be Me, you be the Village Idiot.

Me: Hai guise! I am going to kill everyone in the town, just maybe though. I think I will probably change my mind but I am not sure, so you probably should take every decision I make with a grain of salt.
Village Idiot: OTAY!!!
Me: I am not going to kill everyone.
Village Idiot: OMFG He isn't going to kill everyonem, praise the lord! We has been saveded.
Me: I changed my mind, I am going to murder everyone.
Village Idiot: Lulz, NO WAI!! I was thwarted, and are retarded. I should spread the word so everyone can seek c&c.
Me: Ehh, tell you what, I don't think I will kill everyone today, maybe tomorrow, but not today.
Village Idiot: But.. I just told everyone to hide, now your going to make me look stoopid.
(from way out in left field, KA yell's) Stafoo Village Idiot, you are an idiot.

UCWUTIDIDTHAR? Plot Twist FTW.
Damn, I feel a flame war commin'!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai