Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-08-20, 07:35 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I once Lost The Game, watching an..."
I once lost. Then I lost again. Then I cried.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-23, 10:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I once Lost The Game, watching an..."
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2012-08-24, 09:00 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "XKMoVAObbhE"
Still incorrect.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-24, 01:08 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I think you took a right turn where you..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I think you took a right turn where you should have taken a left to have arrived at that picture.
Hah!

Also, I think there's something on your back

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-08-26, 12:00 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hah! Also, I think there's something..."
Don't blink.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-26, 09:45 PM in reply to WetWired's post "It's the end of the universe"
As your attorney, I'd advise you to rent a really fast car with no top. You'll probably be needing cocaine too, a tape recorder for special music, and acapulco shirts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-08-26, 11:09 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "As your attorney, I'd advise you to..."
We can't stop here. This is bat country.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-08-27, 08:38 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Don't blink."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Don't blink.
Why not? The stars are blinking out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-08-27, 08:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Why not? The stars are blinking out."
Why did you draw stars? There are no such thing as stars?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-28, 03:10 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Why did you draw stars? There are no..."
Goddamn this thread make me want to watch some Doctor Who

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-08-28, 03:43 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Goddamn this thread make me want to..."
Returns on Saturday.

Not sure what to make of it from the trailers, though. I have a horrible feeling that it's going to be over-the-top bullshit with little substance and far too much spectacle designed to keep the younger audience happy. The second episode is going to see:

Nefertiti, some Edwardian bloke, the Ponds, and the Doctor on spaceship full of dinosaurs that's going to crash into Earth in less than six hours.

Da fuck kind of story is that?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-08-28, 04:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Returns on Saturday. Not sure what..."
lolwut

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-08-28, 09:46 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "lolwut"
Steve Moffat does write some amazing stuff so given the time it's been since the last episode, I assume he's written something fantastic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-30, 06:48 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Steve Moffat does write some amazing..."
This dinosaur episode will be hailed as the new Jurassic Park

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord