Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Member Status.
Posted 2002-10-20, 03:07 PM
Okay, I want to know how the hell Grav changed his damn status title before hitting 2000 posts. And how Adrenachrome somehow managed to do it before hitting 1000!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-20, 04:03 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
some1 did it for them..... since they are "Special"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-20, 05:47 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
I like how you put the quotations around "special"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-21, 06:57 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
I belieave it was edited by admins...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-21, 06:58 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
*believe and yes, it was edited...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-22, 09:13 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
yes i asked crusher to change mine

i told him i realize i need to be here for 60 days or 2k posts but i told him im not going anywhere and i would get 2k posts and 60 days so he changed it for me

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-22, 03:45 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
Lol, damn stoner .

BTW, were do you live? I may need some help with something, heh.

aim: tacoIXI.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-23, 06:36 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
Adrenachrome said:
crusher
I believe you mean Chruser
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-10-23, 03:16 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
well Im just glad I got out of orcdom.....2000 eh? gee......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-23, 05:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
DK, unless you feel like spamming the hell out of everything, it's gonna be a while before you hit 2000. Look how long I've been here. Hell, look how long GRAV has been here.

There are others (RoboticSilence, Jamesadin) who were here after me and have post counts nearly double mine. But, they spammed the crap out of the WRT and other Chat threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-23, 05:56 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
look how long i ahve been here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-23, 06:04 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
i havent been here for very long, and i dont spam much at all, and im allmost at 2k posts...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-23, 06:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
Yeah, but that's over a period of 5 months. Robotic and James leapt up to 2000 within one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-23, 08:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
well I can truly spam terribly, if I ever feel like it, but that mood doesnt strike me often.....I guess Ill just keep going, I ought to have 2000 by the years end, if I dont slack off like Ive been doing! its a JOB.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-24, 12:20 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
Well, it doesn't seem to matter anymore. If you've been a member for 60 days you get to change your title. I decided to go the old fashioned route and wait until I hit 2000.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-24, 12:24 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
60? really? oh......I wonder what day Im on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-24, 12:31 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
Probably around 30.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-24, 05:59 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
im not big on spam
i have a few spam posts
but i like this forum
beats the hell out of most other forums with like 10+/- active members and shit
theres a thread/section for everything you could think of and theres almost always new posts in them
anything from ZomboCom!! to America's Army
from flames to jokes

shit

i forgot what my point was....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-26, 12:26 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
Quote:
anything from ZomboCom!! to America's Army
from flames to jokes

shit

i forgot what my point was....
LOL man i know exactly what you mean...exept i do that when i talk sometimes
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-10-26, 12:34 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Member Status."
welcome to the club...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin