Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Science and Technology News

headphones
Posted 2011-08-04, 12:49 AM
What's the loudest type/model of headphones around? I don't care about fancy data and all that shit. I just want something that puts my volume up to 11. Fullsized. Earbuds are GAY.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-04, 03:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post "headphones"
http://www.headphonewarehouse.com/Ultrasone9le.html
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OTZ8DA
http://headphones.productwiki.com/sennheiser-he90/

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2011-08-04 at 03:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-04, 05:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post "headphones"
Sound card will have more of an effect on volume than headphones, unless the headphones are powered or USB.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-06, 08:06 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Sound card will have more of an effect..."
ive got to agree with WW ...... had cheap headset and they were louder than a skullcandy with my sound blaster sound card
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-08-06, 08:26 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ive got to agree with WW ...... had..."
Indeed, when I got my first Sound Blaster card, I found out that it's called that for a reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-07, 02:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.headphonewarehouse.com/Ultras..."
I just realized that not only are all those selections more expensive than Skurai can probably aford, but they're the exact opposite of what he wants, prefering sound quality over volume...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-07, 02:28 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I just realized that not only are all..."
You're so smart WW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-07, 06:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're so smart WW."
I didn't really look at them past the first untill Wed-G commented.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-08, 11:11 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I didn't really look at them past the..."
Who can afford these, other than black guys?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-08, 12:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Who can afford these, other than black..."
Some people, instead of saving up for awesome gaming rigs, save up for awesome audio rigs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2011-08-08, 12:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Who can afford these, other than black..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Who can afford these, other than black guys?

In case you can't read that, that's about 20x more wealth for white households than black households.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-08-08, 01:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.ksl.com/emedia/apimage/c725fc..."
The problem here is, white people spend 25x more money on bills, while blacks just move to a new house, buy big gold shit for the necks, gold rims, gold teeth, gold this and that.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-11, 12:59 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The problem here is, white people spend..."
The only reason white people are paying 25x more on bills is because 25x more black people than white people aren't paying their bills at all, and maybe only a small percent of black people are buying jewelry etc, and I'm referring to most the rappers/top drug dealers (which is so saturated to the point that it's better to get a job).

Katt Williams said:
Black people will stop saying the word "nigga" when white people stop saying "bad credit"

Government aid (food stamps and SSI, etc) and lazy people is what keeps the ghetto a ghetto.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-15, 02:54 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "The only reason white people are paying..."
kaos said: [Goto]

Government aid (food stamps and SSI, etc) and lazy people is what keeps the ghetto a ghetto.
If all of those options are annihilated, they would have no choice but to get jobs.
INSTANT ECONOMIC MIRACLE
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-15, 03:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If all of those options are..."
Or instant economic riots...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-08-17, 09:51 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Or instant economic riots..."
Shoot them all down.
INSTANT ECONOMIC MIRACLE
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-19, 01:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Shoot them all down. INSTANT ECONOMIC..."
Black people are only slightly superior athletic-wise now because of their ancestors. All of the weaker slaves died off and the stronger ones lived, hence passing off their genetic traits to the next generation in line. Although it's slowly going back now, the CIA is boosting the degredation effects by releasing Crack In America, and The Maury Show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos