Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Science and Technology News

Posted 2010-05-29, 02:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Would you have it any other way?"
D3V said: [Goto]
Would you have it any other way?
Ya, I'd have us bring this whole evil clusterfuck to ruins.

Wtf. make some1 else that will...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-05-29, 08:52 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Ya, I'd have us bring this whole evil..."
Do something twice as bad, silly.
I mean, if they have all the perfect genes, they'll be smarter, faster, better, stronger. That means, their generation will work off of what we, old-types will have and they'll make something even better. In the end, we might even end up at war with the new-types.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-03, 08:50 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Ya, I'd have us bring this whole evil..."
Hayduke said: [Goto]
Ya, I'd have us bring this whole evil clusterfuck to ruins.

Wtf. make some1 else that will...?
How exactly do you see this as evil? They're going to be using these manufactured cells to help produces antibodies for flu vaccinations and such.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-06-03, 09:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "How exactly do you see this as evil?..."
D3V said: [Goto]
How exactly do you see this as evil? They're going to be using these manufactured cells to help produces antibodies for flu vaccinations and such.
That highly depends on who "they" are. Just because the "they" in question may want to do nice things with it doesn't mean there aren't other people out there who would like to do bad things with the technology. I'm still not against it though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-06-03, 10:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That highly depends on who "they" are. ..."
I could see that side of the argument. Kind of like when Einstein developed the atom splitting science that led to the atomic bomb? I think the ying and yang factor always play into each other throughout history. For example: gun rights. They were intended to help all american protect themselves from a possible further invasion of British troops, however it has been translated into extremist rednecks spouting off how they need automatic weapons.

anyways: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6544185.shtml

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V