Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-07-18, 06:08 PM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
i've always planned to not double-post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-18, 06:34 PM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
The1 said:
Well if you ever try it do not have your barefoot in the puddle like me. When I did it I shocked so hard my dick turned purple for a week.
You mean your tiny weenie. BTW I want to go into computer graphics/design or making video games for ps2 or Xbox
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:23 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
I've been looking into the airforce... have them pay my college and shit. But the only way I'll go into combat on a jet is with invulnerability cheat code enabled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:29 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
I'd post my plans on here, but considering they're genious ideas in the making, and I wouldn't want any of you stealing them, I'm not going to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:31 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
plz do. I wont steal them, promise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:46 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
Right....I'm going to be pissed in 5 years when I found out someone has started all my business because of stupid mistake I made in a gaming forum...
1. I'm going to start an advertising business like no one has ever heard of. It's going to be called "Bum Advertising" I'm going to contract out homeless people to business and have them advertise for them...Ex: Holding signs(all day) going around to appartments and slipping pamplets under the door ect...
2. I'm going to start an extremely contraversial bumpersticker buisness...The kind where when people drive by you the try and run you off the road...
3. I'm going to do a city wide delivery business...Because basically only pizza places and some chinese restaurants deliver...People will call me and I'll deliver anything...groceries...other fast foods...alcohol to minors ect...
(Copyright)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:48 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
Kaneda said:
alcohol to minors ect...

0mg, vote Kaneda for president!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:49 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
No, to much responisbilites, I'm trying to get away in life w/ doing as little as possible...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:51 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
0mg, vote Kaneda for slacker king!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:59 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
Ya, and send me free money via paypal...so I don't have to leave the computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:01 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
Nope, being the slacker KING has its responsabilities!!!! DAHAHAHA I TRICKED YOU SEE???? Now you have to pay all the slackers a steady paycheck!!!!! 0mg pwnd!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:04 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
What! You can't just decide the leadership responsibilities of Slacker King...Only the king can decided!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:10 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
No, because the hard working king decides your fate, so you've been PWND!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-19, 09:40 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
I plan to be a great actress and change the world, and help world hunger...blah blah
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-19, 11:09 AM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
Adrenachrome said:
Rabb Himself pissed on an electrick fence.
Oh god... CKY4 was fucking hilarious... Skeletor and Beastman... ahahahahhahahhahahha...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-19, 01:40 PM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
I'm gonna save all the starving children, and cure all disease.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:38 PM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
What about poverty? What are you gonna do about that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-19, 04:38 PM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
Im going to the army, I was thinking about the Air zForce because I've wanted to be a pilot all my life but I dont think I could make it, i was watching Discovery Wings the other day they were showing how pilots are picked, like only 20 of 2000 people who sign up to be pilots make it, because of all requirements and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-19, 06:20 PM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
Eddie_Perez said:
What about poverty? What are you gonna do about that?
I'm poor so I don't care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-19, 07:06 PM in reply to The1's post "What is your future have in store for..."
Knight-Rider said:
Im going to the army, I was thinking about the Air zForce because I've wanted to be a pilot all my life but I dont think I could make it, i was watching Discovery Wings the other day they were showing how pilots are picked, like only 20 of 2000 people who sign up to be pilots make it, because of all requirements and shit.
Same... but no way I'm joining army. pFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFttttttt.
I'll probably join the marines and become an MP or something, then leave after 20 years and get my full retirement benefits at 38...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez