Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-07-01, 10:24 PM in reply to The1's post "XBOX 2 = pwnage"
I'm downloading some DBZ episodes, yay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-02, 01:30 AM in reply to The1's post "XBOX 2 = pwnage"
lol @ grav , well as grav showed this thread is getting WAY WAY off topic lol.. closed.. if you get screenshots (we'll have proof if he has them or not soon) then make a new thread with them inside.
Closed =(

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-02, 01:51 AM in reply to The1's post "XBOX 2 = pwnage"
EetMorTacoz said:
Birthday - June 8, 1987

Sure, you work for a gaming company alright.
Thank you for pointing that out...

Hey I'm an admin The1 and I think your lying is pathetic. If I could ban people based on stupidity, your way up on that list bub... Im sorry but you start a thread saying you play xbox2 and work for a gaming company and your like 15 or 14? How could you think we were that stupid to belive you? You think we are that stupid that we are going to be on our hands and knees asking you what it was like? and you would be popular or something? Try the message boards on AOL, I think you would fit in perfectly.

Im sorry =/ I might be flaming but, from what I read this kid is the most annoying person since taco claimed he could do art.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-07-02, 04:15 AM in reply to The1's post "XBOX 2 = pwnage"
Why not ban him for stupidity then? I say it's a just cause. One less idiot = better world for all of us.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-07-02, 05:23 AM in reply to The1's post "XBOX 2 = pwnage"
I'd rather look at tacos art than listen to this fucking liar. I dont even think ATI is even done with there new chipset for the system.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:35 AM in reply to The1's post "XBOX 2 = pwnage"
Since this thread has gone down the crapper several times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm