Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-04-13, 08:11 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
I think PS3 is not going to be like a normal console. I read it, it is more like a .... (Continue Next Week )

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-13, 03:55 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
Is there a particular reason why someone has messed with my post?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-13, 08:37 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
Did we hacked?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-13, 10:24 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
Well, Omegasin, your name appears to be occupying the bottom of "my" post. You trying to say something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-15, 04:48 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
I hecked...sorry about that ! I was testing the POWER OF MODERATOR. it really worked!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-15, 04:54 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
this is the dumbest thread i have read today. :/
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-04-15, 04:56 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
Which one? Are you talking about yourself since you don't get it?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-15, 06:14 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
No big deal, Omegasin, just be wary of doing it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-15, 06:22 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
No problem. I know you are a cool guy. because you like Legacy of Kein!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-15, 06:25 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
We're cool then! Rock on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-15, 08:56 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
lol. Sometimes, you do make a point that I can't reply anything at all!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-19, 06:29 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
No one is participate in this anymore?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-20, 06:56 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
your last post was kind of a thread killer. i'll try and think of something tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-20, 07:30 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
hehe.."sorry"? I am just trying to gather information. so I can re-edit it then send to SONT company

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-21, 02:15 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
HLomegasin, you should make a vote of some sort, and send the vote in, so they see that more ppl want these so they actually might put some thought in. i don't think they will change anything if you only have a couple of ppl requesting these. so i think a vote would work lil better. my opinion, peace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-21, 02:54 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
Maybe your right. Maybe I should start a poll! This Thread will be closed in 2 days. then I will open a new thread!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-21, 09:01 PM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
good decision (thats why I picked you as best console moderator)
its too hard to think of things that never existed before because its not in the norma line of thinking know wut I mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-22, 08:04 AM in reply to HLomegasin's post "What Players Want?(Please Participate)"
no problem!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin