Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Idiot's guide to Talking About Sex
Posted 2005-12-01, 08:44 PM
I say we all just randomly talk about SEX.

By that I mean:
What is it? I'm a twenty year old male virgin/unicorn.
What's it like?
How does one talk about it without knowing anything about it yet still maintain the appearance of knowing about it if, for reasons probably tracable to insanity, he needs to talk about it without doing it? Remember, i'm like a UNICORN.
What's the average age for beginners?
How many partners does it take to make a (Derogatory term for female of loose inclinations deleted)? A "Player"?
Does anyone pay attention to "Thou shalt not commit adultery" anymore?
Is chivalry dead? Who killed it?
And anything else that goes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Toysoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenToysoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Toysoldier

Posted 2005-12-01, 08:51 PM in reply to Toysoldier's post "Idiot's guide to Talking About Sex"
Your parents didn't give you the "birds and the bees" speech?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-01, 08:51 PM in reply to Toysoldier's post "Idiot's guide to Talking About Sex"
Sex with your hand doesn't count. Therefouth you will remain a virgin your whole life.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-12-01, 08:57 PM in reply to Toysoldier's post "Idiot's guide to Talking About Sex"
Hella nice!

Biography:
I don't play video games.
Interests:
None since I quit doing drugs.
Losing my mind.
Dream Job:
Pharmacist.
Favorite Games:
I don't "Game" it.
Preferred Music:
I don't listen to music.
Favorite Phrase:
Have fun, like an advertisement.
How did you find out about Zelaron:
Strange Man from New York.

I call bullshit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-01, 08:58 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hella nice! Gender: Male ..."
The profile? Actually it's completely true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-02, 11:56 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "The profile? Actually it's completely..."
GravitonSurge said:
The profile? Actually it's completely true.
Sad, yet true.

Well, the idea was to get a bunch of really adolescent talk about sex so I could like, pretend to be on level with everyone else my age.

I say, in responding to this thread, empty your personal life without shame or remorse to the public eye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Toysoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenToysoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Toysoldier

Posted 2005-12-02, 02:32 PM in reply to Toysoldier's post starting "Sad, yet true. Well, the idea was to..."
to be concered a player, it takes at least 3 women in the same month. But thats what me and my friends concider a player. Adultry is through the roof and women are just looking for the best sexual experience possible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-02, 05:25 PM in reply to Toysoldier's post starting "Sad, yet true. Well, the idea was to..."
Grav's 8th account.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-12-02, 11:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Grav's 8th account."
It's not fucking him. Shut up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-03, 03:15 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not fucking him. Shut up."
Thanatos's video avatar will fill you in on everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-04, 08:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "to be concered a player, it takes at..."
gruesomeBODY said:
and women are just looking for the best sexual experience possible

And that's a bad thing??

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-04, 09:24 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "And that's a bad thing??"
no i was just leting him know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-04, 08:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "no i was just leting him know"
It's a bad thing if it involves lies and deceit, sure. Be open if you're not satisfied and leave the relationship if you must.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-04, 08:46 PM in reply to Toysoldier's post "Idiot's guide to Talking About Sex"
Just go look at some pr0n.

I'm a 21 year old virgin and I know more about sex than I care to know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-04, 08:50 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Just go look at some pr0n. I'm a 21..."
I still want to know things. Like what's the proper way to mong?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-04, 08:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I still want to know things. Like..."
I think I'd rather not know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-04, 09:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think I'd rather not know."
You're just not a go-getter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-12-04, 09:03 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're just not a go-getter."
And that I'll have to agree with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-05, 11:29 AM in reply to Toysoldier's post "Idiot's guide to Talking About Sex"
Toysoldier said:
I say we all just randomly talk about SEX.

By that I mean:

Does anyone pay attention to "Thou shalt not commit adultery" anymore?
Nope.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-12-05, 12:37 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Just go look at some pr0n. I'm a 21..."
Jessifer said:
Just go look at some pr0n.

I'm a 21 year old virgin and I know more about sex than I care to know.
So you learned more than you wanted to know about sex by watching too much pr0n?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood