Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I challenge you!
Posted 2002-04-29, 02:17 AM

Fear me!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-29, 04:04 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
magic cards are gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
McScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMcScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

McScrotum Itch

Posted 2002-04-29, 04:07 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
Well, this one obviously isn't
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-29, 04:24 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
ya it is your on it O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-04-29, 05:35 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
=GAYNESS! Dude, you need to get some time to do something besides making weird magic cards...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-29, 08:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
Like I said, magic cards are gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
McScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMcScrotum Itch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

McScrotum Itch

Posted 2002-04-29, 08:56 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
:;cough::no life::cough::

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-29, 09:50 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
Aw, don't be dissin Chruser...

I like your card, I don't care what anyone says!

-PozerPunk (Nice job with PS7)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk

Posted 2002-04-29, 10:40 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"

Mmm...tasty
--WetWired

Last edited by WetWired; 2002-04-29 at 10:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-04-29, 01:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
Chruser, you r0xx0r!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-29, 04:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
bah, im just mocking him cuz im jealous of his skillz lol

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-29, 05:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
BFM is better... big foot monster.. and that's supposed to be avatar of fury
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-29, 07:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
CRASH OF RHINOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to sell my cards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-29, 07:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
I have Crash Of Rhinos, and Chromium Dragon, and Armor Of Thorns... and this Fire wall with 3/4 I believe...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-29, 07:31 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
I simply LOVE armor of thorns! +2/+2!!! I used to dream about a crash of rhinos with 3 armor of thorns *dreamy*

Lol that was about 4 years ago

I have 400+ Rares and over 30 rare/foils huk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-29, 07:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
I am a Magic n00b... ever see Chromium Dragon? it's a 7/7 my second best card..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-29, 07:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
I rarely played the game actually.. but I bought a box of some 2000 cards off this kid for 20 bucks and got about 200 rares out of it (worth over a dollar each), and there were some funky cards in there like a 10/10 monster O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-29, 07:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
Wtf was the 10/10!?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-29, 08:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
i got NO idea

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-30, 04:05 AM in reply to Chruser's post "I challenge you!"
I play VI, noob cards.
They don't have any overpowered stuff there, and it's meant to be for a fast-paced game. I have some godly cards though, iron star (pay 1 colorless to get 1 life whenever someone plays a red card) and johkalaups (sorcery, 4 colorless, 2 mountains, takes out all creatures and lands in the field). Combining johkalaups with blue dispel cards works just fine if you face a lot of opponents
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser