Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-05-31, 10:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Good morning, sheep fuckers! Yo....."
goooodmorning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-31, 05:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "goooodmorning."
Cheerio, Zelaronians.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-01, 01:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Cheerio, Zelaronians."
thats what your mom said
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-01, 03:01 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "thats what your mom said"
And that's a Salutation how... ? It's like you posting a song in the "What Song are you Listening to?" thread and me replying, "You should have been swallowed".

Now a Salutation is:

Toodles, folks - I'm off to watch the England vs. Trinidad & Tobago match.

Which I am in fact.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-01, 05:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And that's a Salutation how... ? It's..."
Later, Zelaron.

I love you all...

Except for those of you that I hate...

(You know who you are).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-05, 02:12 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Later, Zelaron. I love you all... ..."
Cheerio, Zelaronians! I'm off to do my final session of night-before revision!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-07, 10:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Cheerio, Zelaronians! I'm off to do my..."
Good night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-15, 04:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Good night."
Bedtime for me! I should be at work by the end of the week, so I need to get back into regular sleeping habits.

Toodles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-16, 02:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bedtime for me! I should be at work by..."
Time for sleep. Goodnite Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-20, 05:12 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Time for sleep. Goodnite Zelaron."
I was up far too early, and now I'm ready for the knacker's yard. G'night, folks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-20, 05:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I was up far too early, and now I'm..."
talk enlish lenny it getting very annoying and hello
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-20, 06:09 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "talk enlish lenny it getting very..."
Erm... lol?

"I was up far too early" = I awoke at a time oft considered "early" by the scholars of the world.
"I'm ready for the knacker's yard" - a knacker's yard is a place where animals unfit for human consumption are slaughtered and turned into more useful things. Usually, the animals are old and worn out. When a horse is very old, for instance, it is taken to the knacker's yard and turned into glue. Thus, something being taken to the knacker's yard can be thought of as "worn out", which, when used in the correct context, can mean "tired". If, say, a rubber tyre is said to be "tired", then the rubber tyre is "worn out".

You may find it interesting to know that the term "knackered" found it's roots in a knacker's yard - it follows that for something to be taken to a knacker's yard, it must first be "knackered", which itself means "tired, worn out".

So when you put it all together, you get:

I awoke at a time oft considered "early" by the scholars of the world and, as a result, am tired and worn out. I bid thee good night, denizens of Zelaron.

EDIT: You could even say that I'm "all shagged out". But I doubt you'll understand that.

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-06-20 at 06:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-21, 05:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Erm... lol? "I was up far too..."
Good morning, Zelaron... It is not exactly morning but I have only been briefly conscious so far today. Hmm, must consume food.

Also, jamer: Lenny's English is far superior to yours, your insults are inane and meaningless. Cease this aberrant behaviour, now.

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-21, 10:41 AM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "Good morning, Zelaron... It is not..."
Greetings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-22, 03:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Greetings."
I start work in the morning, so I must be offskis. Toodles, folks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-01, 01:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I start work in the morning, so I must..."
Work is incredibly exhausting, so I need my sleep, and I'd like to finish the last 300 pages of my book before I get to bed, so I'm off. Cheerio, ladies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-10, 03:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Work is incredibly exhausting, so I..."
Up at normal time in the mornink, but that doesn't mean I can go to bed late. So I'm off now (well, soonish), so tara, folks. v
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Up at normal time in the mornink, but..."
Lenny seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-14, 04:27 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Lenny seldom sees opportunities until..."
Hola Amigos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-14, 04:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hola Amigos!"
Guten Tag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla