Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: You for Same Sex marriage?
Sure, let them do what they want! 17 65.38%
Uhm...no 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Post What is your standing
Posted 2003-11-29, 10:55 PM
on same-sex marriage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-29, 11:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
do what u want...just not newhere near me...or where i can c it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-29, 11:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
you said what a friend of mine just said when I asked him that question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-29, 11:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
I dont give a shit what they do just keep me out of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-29, 11:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
well, i'm against it, on very many grounds: Personal and Religious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-29, 11:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
I could give a rat's ass.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-11-29, 11:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
I kinda figured you'd say something like that DaFrigginDoctah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-30, 10:37 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
Sovereign said:
I dont give a shit what they do just keep me out of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-30, 02:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
No no no no its wrong and nasty gay guys are nasty oh my god I hate gays.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-30, 02:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
Allowing ppl to proceed even more with their psychological disorder ?
Thats stupid. If they dont want to be fixed. They should be shot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-30, 03:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
Kuja said:
Allowing ppl to proceed even more with their psychological disorder ?
Thats stupid. If they dont want to be fixed. They should be shot.
Pure genius. Good work Kuja.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-30, 04:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
I'm a militant atheist. Age, morals and religion shouldn't determine your boundaries; only your own ability to deal with things should be what ascertain whether or not you should be allowed to do what you want. Age limits for various things, such as having to be at least 18 to 21 years old (depending on your location) to drink, are just set to legally prevent people from becoming alcoholics before they, for instance, reach their teens.

Some say sex before marriage defies God, not to mention it can lead to unwanted pregnancy. The first part is ridiculous, but the latter is always a risk you encounter, whether you're married or not. If you're 12 and want to have sex, then go right ahead, but you better damn be aware of the fact that having sex with a condom will get someone pregnant approximately 5% of the time. This is a relatively high risk, which "fortunately" exists all thanks to sloppy people who can't use a condom right. But that's a whole different story.

In conclusion, have sex whether you're ready to. Who gives a fuck about marriage? Whether you're 12, 22 or 62 and can't do it right, you shouldn't be doing it at all.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-11-30, 04:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
Asking a question such as this is as dangerous as asking people their views on abortion.

I personally am all for same-sex marriages. If two people fall in love with each other and want to be together forever, who has the right to stand in their way?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
I think that Gay marriage should be disapproved.

I know that there is lots of controversy about it, but when we do this it just allows gays to act more obnoxious than before. They always bitch about being prosecuted for being crossdressers and bullshit, and in utah people get arrested for having same sex. Thats Great! Throw their gay asses in jail, who gives a shit, they will really get ass-banged in there.

I think that lesbians are disgusting. No, not www.lesbians.com or whatever but real lesbians. Not the ones you may see on a website, but the nasty, wrinkly, harley-riding tattooed to hell beer stenched women. Woman power! They have so much bullshit on their side. They go on about how they are 'Independ Working Women' and shit, but allowing them to get married just gives them more power, and that should not be allowed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
The only thing I hate are "Womyn"... ignorance is not they way to live.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-30, 07:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
D3V said:
I think that Gay marriage should be disapproved.

I know that there is lots of controversy about it, but when we do this it just allows gays to act more obnoxious than before. They always bitch about being prosecuted for being crossdressers and bullshit, and in utah people get arrested for having same sex. Thats Great! Throw their gay asses in jail, who gives a shit, they will really get ass-banged in there.

I think that lesbians are disgusting. No, not www.lesbians.com or whatever but real lesbians. Not the ones you may see on a website, but the nasty, wrinkly, harley-riding tattooed to hell beer stenched women. Woman power! They have so much bullshit on their side. They go on about how they are 'Independ Working Women' and shit, but allowing them to get married just gives them more power, and that should not be allowed.
I agree with you. (Just because I can't help it, but it's Independant)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-30, 07:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
The Ultimate Fagg Fest=San Fransisco...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-30, 07:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
Ah welcome back zagggon!! i See your posting habits havnt changed either!! However true it is that homosexuals are very frequesnt on San Fran (or so it seems), there are many other places. Lets not stereotype gay marrages with California.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 04:50 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
I am the Denominator!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-01, 06:02 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What is your standing"
I'm fine with it. Personally, homos don't bother me. One of my best friends is gay, and he's one of the coolest guys I know. Yes, gay (male) sex is disgusting, but that doesn't mean that gay love is. If a person can find a healthy relationship in someone, regardless of their sex, race or religious orientation, then I say "go for it." Just let it be known that if you're a dude, you won't find that relationship with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel