Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Cool Arnold Schwarzenegger
Posted 2003-09-12, 08:44 AM
A name to be reckoned with.

On August 6th, 2003, the audience attending the Tonight Show recieved a direct witnessing of an historic, jaw-dropping occasion: the announcement of candidacy for the California governorship by former weightlifter and current movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger. Mr. Schwarzenegger ("Arnie" as the media likes to call him) smiled for the camera, waved a massive American flag, and gave what amounted to a full-on political speech, peppering it with catchphrases from his blockbuster hits.

Of course, it would only be fitting that Schwarzenegger throw his Loden Huete into what history will likely call "That Electoral Orgy of Whackjobs and Maniacs". But unlike some of the other quasi-candidates like Gary Coleman and Gallagher, "Ah-nold" has had his eye on political office for a significant period of time.

(source wont be posted due to one of the pic on it.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-12, 09:16 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
Im not surprised after all its the usa
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-09-12, 09:29 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
First, there was that wrestler guy in Minnesota, then Gallagher and Coleman.

Heck, it's California. He'll probably get in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-09-12, 09:47 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
I hope he getts Governer.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-09-12, 01:36 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
why would anyone hope he gets governer? the only reason why people like him is cuz hes a movie star.. he doesnt actually think of what he says.. he has people to think of it for him.. ofcourse everyone has people thinking for them too but he takes it too far.. the questions people ask arnold for the elections are pre-staged.. he has a team of people who tell him what to reply to certain questions, since he wants to be governer i hope he rots in hell heh

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-09-12, 01:51 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
Arnold is a very Libral person runner for an office in a very Libral state...I'm pretty sure some ppl think it's stupid, but he'd do good for thier state because he is a movie star (a lot of movie stars or very libral...)
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-09-12, 02:29 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
Why are you just talking about this NOW this is old ass news..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-12, 03:13 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
GravitonSurge said:
this is old ass news..
About a month isnt old ass news

The only old ass crap in this thread is you post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-12, 03:21 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
That makes sense considering my post was the last post in the thread right before you posted ??

At least try to make sense and not insult me because you were watching COPS, lost the remote and got too lazy to change the channel, so you saw this on Fox News, and being the intellectually challenged person that you are, and decided it was worthy of a thread on Zelaron. Congratulations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-12, 03:28 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
1st i hardly watch tv and i dont even watch COPS nor fox
and being at work make it impossible for me 2 even be in front of tv.
What the hell are you trying to say ?
Cause that just sound stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-12, 05:04 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
k flame/spam is done beyond this point, kthx continue the schwarzenegger convo

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-09-12, 05:05 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
Yes sir mr nazi mod sir. But yea, i don tthink hes gonna make a good governor. I just have that bad feeling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-09-12, 05:06 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
"Oh, this is so embarrassing. I've, I've actually forgotten the name of our governor." He's an idiot. But watch. He'll br President someday. They'll change the law just for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-12, 06:49 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
i think he would make a good governor. he seems pretty dedicated to this campaign.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-09-12, 07:28 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
yea but he used women for sex when he was a body builder... which even makes him more of a shoe in!!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-12, 08:50 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
He's gonna be president just like it says in the future of :

D E M O L I T I O N M A N!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-09-12, 10:11 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
Im from Canada, and I heard this a looong time ago.

Even though, I hope he does get it. It'll be interesting to see what California turns into.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-09-12, 11:42 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
GravitonSurge said:
this is old ass news..

Not to mention its already been posted about....

Jamesadin said:
It'll be interesting to see what California turns into.
It's not a dictatorship of a country, he can't change anything without the rest of the office agreeing with the changes..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-09-12 at 11:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-13, 01:53 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
Kuja`s #1 said:
"Oh, this is so embarrassing. I've, I've actually forgotten the name of our governor." He's an idiot. But watch. He'll br President someday. They'll change the law just for him.
Shut up you fucktard, he can't even be president because he wasnt born in the united states.. jimmy carter was an actor, k?

Hes a very smart man, he made some very successful investments and thats one reason why hes so rich, he didn't blow his money out of his ass like some other movie stars. Hes very devoted, to be Mr. Universe 9 years in a row!!? (i think)

He was my fathers idol, when he used to be a body builder, Arnold had a 57 inch chest at his peak, if i remember right... that takes ALOT of time and devotion, no half ass from the street could do what he did for 9 years..

He made successful investments, hes devoted, you guys arent giving any points to support your lame ass thread.. 'he talks funny he must be stupid' Yeah, your REAL smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-09-13, 04:56 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
no YOU shut up foo nigga
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon