Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly
Posted 2003-02-11, 03:50 PM
yes i have gotten suspended from school today(3 days) and expelled(then re-inrolled) thanks to my father bringing lawyers

Try this great method(this is Canadian rules and regulations of TDSB, mainly toronto/Ontario containing the rights of pupils and staff) If you are from another country dont try this, instead just look up on the internet for your state/country guidelines and regulations

*thanks to law class, i can officially fuck people over, though the law is quite broad in many ways and needs to be interpreted allmost every time, it can provide us with many aspects in which protect you, and you ALL should be aware of them!

Try this out, simply highlight the needed facts in word, give reference as i did, and drop this mother fucker in the teachers mailbox in the early morning, with no name, this should get them on track, and teach them not to fuck with you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proclaimed in force September 1, 2001. Please see relevant legislation (Education Act) and related regulations (Expulsion of a Pupil, Suspension of a Pupil) for specific details and accurate wordings.
Student Rights
Students have the right to:
· a meaningful education with suitable and challenging courses with appropriate preparation for evaluation
· guidance in making career and program decisions
· a pleasant, positive school atmosphere
· participate in after-school activities
· be disciplined in a firm and fair way and be treated by all staff with respect and dignity
· extra help from teachers
· expect equality, tolerance and respect regardless of race, creed, sex or physical or mental challenge.

Code Of Conduct-Ontario Schools
http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/documen...t/conduct.html
Teachers and School staff, under the leadership of their principals, maintain order in the school and are expected to hold everyone to the highest standard of respectful and responsible behaviour. As role models, staff uphold these high standards when they:
· help students work to their full potential and develop their self-worth;
· communicate regularly and meaningfully with parents;
· maintain consistent standards of behaviour for all students;
· demonstrate respect for all students, staff and parents;
· prepare students for the full responsibilities of citizenship.
Students are to be treated with respect and dignity. In return, they must demonstrate respect for themselves, for others and for the responsibilities of citizenship through acceptable behaviour. Respect and responsibility are demonstrated when a student:
· comes to school prepared, on time and ready to learn;
· shows respect for themselves, for others and for those in authority;
· refrains from bringing anything to school that may compromise the safety of others;
· follows the established rules and takes responsibility for his or her own action.
http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/documen...t/conduct.html

Standards of Behaviour
Respect, civility and responsible citizenship
All school members(staff included) must:
· respect and comply with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws;
· demonstrate honesty and integrity;
· respect differences in people, their ideas and opinions;
· treat one another with dignity and respect at all times, and especially when there is disagreement;
· respect and treat others fairly, regardless of their race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability;
· respect the rights of others;
· show proper care and regard for school property and the property of others;
· take appropriate measures to help those in need;
· respect persons who are in a position of authority;
· respect the need of others to work in an environment of learning and teaching.

CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
NORTHERN SECONDARY SCHOOL
In the spirit of Norther’s traditional and pride, the student, staff and parent communities support this CODE OF BEHAVIOUR to ensure(REALLY?) a positive learning environment.
(Rule #1, most probabally the most important)
1. At Northern, students and staff are to be coopertive and mutually respectful of each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main purpose was to twell the teacher not to fuck with me and legal issues, because i know my shit and what i have a right to, therefor she cannot disrespect me in any way or i can give citation to reference the rule she broke, and shove it not only in her face, but the pricipal's and the boards to get her initially fired.

One interesting thing about teachers, if you use law and facts as defence, they go balistic! Teachers do not like to see students knowing all the facts about rules, because their is suh a vast loophole in the law system related to schooling that you can get away with allmost everything! More then you realized!

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2003-02-11 at 03:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-11, 03:59 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
Interesting Fact #1:
Teachers are legaly NOT allowed to subtract marks weather due to absance, or due to late assignments(initially, shove that in their face if you find propor citation, and you should be able to pass the year going to half of your periods)

*Most <<<SMART>>> teachers will infact get you to sign a contract at the begining of the year stating they will subtract 10% per day it is late, up to 3 days then a mark of 0, if you sign it, it then becomes law, so remeber you have a choice to sign contracts if you want.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-11, 05:39 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
the title of this thread kind of had me worried...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:00 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
&quot;CRØNîC-KîLLå&quot; said:
*Most <<<SMART>>> teachers will infact get you to sign a contract at the begining of the year stating they will subtract 10% per day it is late, up to 3 days then a mark of 0, if you sign it, it then becomes law, so remeber you have a choice to sign contracts if you want.
Damn, I signed all those things, I'm definatly not gunna sign them next year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:09 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
your school must have some shitty lawyers.
oh yeah, its canada.
sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:11 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
p1ng said:
your school must have some shitty lawyers.
oh yeah, its canada.
sorry.
how would you take them as shitty?
they got me off the hook, that was all that was needed, all they had to do was show their faces, send out a notice that proclaimed they would be brought to court, and immidiatelly they backed down...took 2 secs...

btw you shouldnt specifie country's, im assuming your american because of the remark you made, btw in the u.s. their are 5x more lawyers, and 4x of them have no cases and are probabally cheating the system and getting welfare so they can dry clean their 2$ surplus suits for opportunity's they never make
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2003-02-11 at 06:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:13 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
i was talking about the defense.
you failed to post any of the rules about what the teachers are allowed to do if you misbehave, by the way.
i think you made it all up.

But thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:21 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
yes, i looked up the concequences, and their are no assigned consiquences for those acts listed in the rules and regulations and policies, instead it is brought to a higher subsection of law, person's under 16 or 16 must attend all classes daily, if not then it is an offence, instead, under section 306 of the education act(i think), and i got suspended for:

-conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school and the physical well being of others

-confronting a teacher during class time(not a violation, though they take it to be)

-slamming a door on the teacher(i pushed it gently, she happened to be in the way)
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:24 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
well thats stupid. people here do that daily and no one cares. hell, i hit a teacher in the head with a basketball and he didnt care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:58 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
yea, it is quite gay how i got in shit for something she blew totally out of proportion, all i did was express my opinions, and in doing so i made sure she couldnt talk over me, cause i wouldnt let her get the last word, then all i did was semi-closed the door, she just happened to be in the way, it was going like 1 km/h lol...i couldnt believe it eather when they pulled this shit on me...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-11, 07:11 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
Err getting closed in a 1 Km/h door would hurt but I'm glad someone finally fucked over their teacher, I'm reading local law right now to see how I can bring my C up to an A.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-02-11, 09:19 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
p1ng said:
well thats stupid. people here do that daily and no one cares. hell, i hit a teacher in the head with a basketball and he didnt care.
Threw a football at my Gym teacher..it was pretty funny actually..He didnt care though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-02-12, 12:35 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
i thought this thread was gonna be about gettin busy with a teacher or something....i was worried about chronic for a second there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-12, 01:00 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
p1ng said:
The teachers at our school are a lot more lenient. If it was Couch Douchebag you hit then he probably didn't even notice. Only basketball-to-head contact I remember was when I pegged Woman/Sam in the head.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-02-13, 08:47 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
Quote:
Canada
Really Cronic? What was that all ab00t?

So you...hit the teacher..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:38 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
more or less, yes i assaulted the teacher
-conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school and the physical well being of others

-confronting a teacher during class time(not a violation, though they take it to be)

-slamming a door on the teacher(i pushed it gently, she happened to be in the way)
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:56 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
=0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-02-13, 11:56 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
That is just crazy.... I always wanted to hit some of my teachers, but they get all crazy about those kind of things. So, I wont :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-13, 01:08 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
Gaze and be amazed. In Sweden, the court has something called "common sense". That's right folks, you can't sue McDonalds for making you fat here.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-02-13, 01:53 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "101.How to fuck with a teacher legaly"
I punched a nun in the tit once...Goodbye Catholic school, Hello public school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW