Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-10-18, 10:55 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "That's fucking amazing, Zagggon. Now,..."
Raziel said:
That's fucking amazing, Zagggon. Now, when you actually learn to infuse those insults with some form of "potency" or "effectiveness", I'll be sure to make note of it on my calendar and mark it as a momentous occasion in the existence of our species. Until that time, however, you're just a flat-brained pube-tard with only minor comprehensional grasp of where you are and what your name is. Until that prophesied day of apocalyptic metamorphosis, you are just Zagggon, and Zagggon sucks more than anything.
I bet that will go right above his head.

zagggon said:
hell lets just have a big flame/debate/spam/falmetitusforwhathedidtochatforum/thread.?%?#?%????

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-10-18, 11:25 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I bet that will go right above his head."
Senesia said:
I bet that will go right above his head.
Interpreting the intellectual subtext of an episode of Spongebob is more Zagggon's speed. He'll hit the word "potency" and be hospitalized for epileptic shock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-19, 10:07 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Interpreting the intellectual subtext..."
Ouch.... This is why I'm superbly pleased that I'm not on everybody's shitlist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-10-24, 07:25 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "How the fuck is that being owned? You..."
zagggon said:
How the fuck is that being owned? You aim me saying that you think im wrong then when I proved you were actually wrong and that pc games do kick system games ass, you claimed you didn't even have a system, which would undermine your whole argument. Moron...

Dun try to bully yourself back in the hubub by being a fucktard to me, Ill just block you ya little cum bucket.

He was saying you're being ' owned ' because the way you responded.

If your whole topic was serious or anything relativly close to that, then you would've responded calmly. Im sure that if you ever see anyone respond with " YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, GO AWAY!~@!#!@" then you would laugh your head off like we all did. We're saying you got owned by the way you took such a dimwitted topic so seriously.

But.. You're zagggon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-24, 07:28 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "He was saying you're being ' owned '..."
So slaynish, how much more obese have you become since your last pic? Get that face job yet?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-24, 07:46 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "So slaynish, how much more obese have..."
This is exactly what i mean.

I was trying to help you. I wasnt sure if you understood why you were being called dumb or something. The point is that the subject should've been layed out more. I was trying to show this.

Obviously you're too.. whats that word.. Fucking dumb for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-24, 08:54 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "This is exactly what i mean. I was..."
Fucking dumb is two words smarty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-24, 10:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fucking dumb is two words smarty."
Oh you big silly goose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-25, 05:40 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Oh you big silly goose."
Why don't you both stfu and make with the cocksucking already, sheesh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-26, 06:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why don't you both stfu and make with..."
Had i be in school, some faggot named Gabe would've said " Your Mom!!!"'HEHEHE''

Im not, so I'll say it.

Your mom! Hehehe!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-26, 08:38 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Had i be in school, some faggot named..."
Hehe, this site kicks ass because this has nothing at all to do with anything. Also, Consoles are catching up to comps, but by the time they catch up to current computer standards, computers will still be kicking ass. It all balances out, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Interpreting the intellectual subtext..."
Raziel said:
Interpreting the intellectual subtext of an episode of Spongebob is more Zagggon's speed. He'll hit the word "potency" and be hospitalized for epileptic shock.
Nice to know your an avid spongebob fan. Not that I ever doubted it.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:10 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Nice to know your an avid spongebob..."
Just give up, roll over, and die already. Jesus you're annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-11-06, 01:49 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Just give up, roll over, and die..."
Funny thing is it took Zagggon about 20 days to come up with that.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-11-07, 11:24 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Funny thing is it took Zagggon about 20..."
He was busy with SpongeBob! You can't expect a man to walk and chew gum at the same time, can you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-08, 12:00 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "He was busy with SpongeBob! You can't..."
Spongebob can be very puzzling at times, you people are to inferior to grasp it's witty humor. Thats why raziel is mad, he is jeolous that I can laugh at it and he cannot. Watch he gona say something like o zagg u so mad u dumb dumb bastard you bastard. wach and c, i know raz's ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-08, 02:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Spongebob can be very puzzling at..."
...You just kicked your own ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-11-08, 02:56 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "...You just kicked your own ass."
zagggon said:
Spongebob can be very puzzling at times, you people are to inferior to grasp it's witty humor.
Oh, I'm sure that you are way superior...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2004-11-08, 10:44 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Oh, I'm sure that you are way..."
He drinks Aunt Jemima. Case closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-10, 05:31 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "He drinks Aunt Jemima. Case closed."
I knew Chruser should've made me mod again... Hmph. Genius is never truly appreciated until insanity reigns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1