Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

New Rule: Dragoon Moderators read!
Posted 2006-03-26, 10:29 PM
Heres a new rule: Anyone who post in the Dragoon forum, and is not a member can have their post edited or deleted for any reason you want.

So if Grav says "is gruesome an emo or fag" GruesomeBody can edit his post or delete it if he wants, and the thing is, in the Dragoon Forum you guys have more moderator powers then the Supreme Mods from the other parts of Zelaron.

This is our section, lets throw out the trash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-26, 10:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "New Rule: Dragoon Moderators read!"
Awesome i like this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-27, 07:48 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Awesome i like this"
I like the rule. I basically already did it anyway.. Haha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-27, 12:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I like the rule. I basically already..."
Yeah, good rule. Even though if we keep most stuff in the Strat forum they are gonna lose interest anyway and probably not post here anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-27, 12:30 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Yeah, good rule. Even though if we keep..."
Well, it's just for a little while. After a little, we'll start posting only spam in Strat and normal decent threads in Dragoon. That will be our job as Mods to decifer between the two though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-27, 01:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, it's just for a little while. ..."
Good idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-27, 02:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, it's just for a little while. ..."
Titusfied said:
Well, it's just for a little while. After a little, we'll start posting only spam in Strat and normal decent threads in Dragoon. That will be our job as Mods to decifer between the two though.
Alright, ill keep a watchful eye out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-27, 02:34 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Alright, ill keep a watchful eye out."
Quote:
lets throw out the trash
Ok couch bonbay.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-27, 03:26 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Ok couch bonbay."
This is a distraction. This is a fire in a bucket. This is a distraction in a fire in a bucket. Any questions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-28, 07:38 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "This is a distraction. This is a fire..."
Yes, did you get your fucking router yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-28, 10:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, did you get your fucking router..."
I have the router, that isn't the problem. I need the adaptor since I don't have a VCR to run my box into and now I need a copy or Halo because mine disappeared in the move.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-28, 12:30 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I have the router, that isn't the..."
I hate you! WTF are you doing to me???????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-28, 02:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I hate you! WTF are you doing to..."
Everything is good to go next time you get on man. Just IM me, I'll be home around 8 tonight after wing night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-28, 09:54 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Everything is good to go next time you..."
I just havent hooked my shit up yet.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-28, 10:25 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I just havent hooked my shit up yet."
How come i am not allowed to except people into the stratigies section? Im the only mod that cant? Why is this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-29, 07:21 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "How come i am not allowed to except..."
Heh, that's weird. I don't know? Did you click on the link in SYG's post that shows us where to accept them?

Sweet sue! You're back! I played a little yesterday and did some nice pwnage. I've gotten myself up to a 29 now. I hate playing on my own though! Hope damn, I got on for 5 straight days now, and only played with Petey, on Saturday...

Hook your shit up glory, you slacker!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-29, 07:35 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "How come i am not allowed to except..."
gruesomeBODY said:
How come i am not allowed to except people into the stratigies section? Im the only mod that cant? Why is this?
I will have the admins fix that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-29, 08:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, that's weird. I don't know? Did..."
yeah that was fun sat except for the d-leveler i should be on almost everday starting in like 2 weeks i am moving to into town yes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2006-03-29, 08:53 AM in reply to Petey35's post starting "yeah that was fun sat except for the..."
Sweet! I can't wait until people are going to be on a lot again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-29, 09:05 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Sweet! I can't wait until people are..."
I'm available to play in the evenings most nights. I won't be on Thursday or Friday evening this week though because it's hell week for pledges and we have things planned. We should play tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13