Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Favorite Video Game Music
Posted 2003-06-25, 06:31 PM
what game do u guys think has the best music? i'd say the sonic adventure sieries and metroid prime
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-06-25, 06:33 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Chrono Cross
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-25, 06:42 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
I like the old Daggerfall music... when the season was uhh.. well i cant remember but it was snowing outside (in the game and no it doesnt go like "january february march april may june july ect ect) but the song is kinda dark... very melodic and its one of those old wav songs =D the 1s they made with crappy synths lol oh well its good it was a nic song.. i even traveled to places in the game so that the time goes by fast (if u palyed daggerfall u know what i mean *instant travel with the W key* just to hear that song.. it PWN JOO

EDIT: Oops! i almost forgot!, the megaman song!!!! that song PWN, specially with the real instruments like real guitars ect

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-25, 06:44 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Speaking of Elder Scrolls games, Morrowind had some pretty sick musik too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:14 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
FF6 music r best of ever.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:15 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-25, 10:14 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Earthbound. There hasn't been a game with music like it since. The best track was the Giygas final boss theme. Starts out like an old school NES game, and then BAM badass, fact-paced rock!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-26, 09:20 AM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Zelda (paticularly forest temple)
Diablo II Wetgrass Inspired (though it is actually a remix)
Extreme G
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-06-26, 12:14 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Zelda and Final Fantasy!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-06-26, 12:27 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Initial D arcade stage ver. 2

The soundtrack includes all these awesome songs:
Space Boy / Dave Rodgers
Night of Fire / Niko
Don't Stop the Music / Lou Grant
Love is in Danger / Priscilla
Killing My Love / Leslie Parrish
Running in the '90s / Max Coveri
Grand Prix / Mega NRG Man
Beat of the Rising Sun / Dave Rodgers
Heartbeat / Nathalie
Rock Me to the Top / Dusty
Station to Station / Derreck Simons
The Race is Over / Dave Rodgers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-06-26, 02:07 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Too many to possibly list, seriously.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-06-26, 02:12 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Just pick your best ones, or the first one that comes to mind.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-06-26, 03:10 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Wow, nobody else is a fan of Chrono Cross's soundtrack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-26, 03:14 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
I am, but some of it's songs annoyed me too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-26, 04:51 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Grand theft auto: Vice city has the best soundtrack ever included in a game, hands down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-06-26, 05:09 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
I can name a few good songs from GTA VC

Video Killed The Radio Star
Billie Jean
Self Control
Rock Box
You've Got Another Thing Coming
One Thing Leads to Another

I know there's more, but these are the ones that I have on my PC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-26, 05:25 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Japanese boy, Too young to fall in love
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-26, 05:25 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
GTA3's sound track was far superior.

She's on fire! Fire!
And she burns through the night at the speed of light!
She's on fire! Fire!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-27, 10:38 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Can't believe no one said seceret of mana. so, I say: Seceret of mana, Zelada: ocarina of time. but... seriously... secret of mana pwnz0n
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-06-29, 08:04 AM in reply to GameCube's post "Favorite Video Game Music"
Shinobi 3 or FF7. Both awsome video game music. I also loved the music from GTA VC. Gotta love those 80's hits!

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi