Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post School's Out!!!
Posted 2003-06-14, 03:23 PM
School's over All those days of torture. I thought it would never end. But now it's here. Expect alot of posts. Most will not be spam. Others will but just when others spam. See ya around Zel!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-14, 03:43 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
I miss my days in High School...Those were some good times.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-14, 03:49 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
I'll probably miss them when I get to college. Or maybe I won't. Who cares? I got another three years to hate high school and wish I was in Middle School.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-24, 09:42 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
yay schools out!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:26 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
hasnt school been out for the past 15 days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:30 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
lol yeah i got out June 5th
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:33 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
yea i got out a long time ago
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 05:03 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
Damn kuja, I didnt think you were so young. only a freshman with your flameing rep one would think you were older. pooh on me for not looking at your profile before putting a face to the name.
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kobogen

Posted 2003-06-24, 05:38 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
lay off kuja lard rider
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 05:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
I've been out since may..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-24, 05:52 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
I get out tommorrow. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:02 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
Our teachers HATE us. We get one week of for Christmas and hardly any half-days. We got out June 12th. Or maybe it was some other date. I know we got out on a Thursday or maybe it was Friday...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:46 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
teachers=overpaid whores
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:48 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
haha! zagggon! bout time u show'd up. been gett'n boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-25, 12:11 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
I got out of school in May, but I've been working and this work makes school look like play time. I hate my work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-25, 12:12 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
wow! what made you come to that statement Zaggon? I would say that they were underpaid. They really get shit!
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kobogen

Posted 2003-06-25, 01:12 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
wow your finished with 5th grade already??!?! jk jk School sux0rz.. teh hux0rz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-06-25, 08:21 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
kobogen i said that becuase teachers in my opinion do jack shit, and they are all whores
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-25, 04:34 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
Go play in some traffic you two.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-25, 06:16 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "School's Out!!!"
^
^
^

What he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped