Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Criss Angel - Let's murder him
Posted 2007-07-25, 06:20 PM
He's the anti-christ. And his cover ups for his stunts sound almost true, but I still think he's a demon or an anti christ >.>

Death will dawn on him soon.

Discuss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-07-25, 06:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Criss Angel - Let's murder him"
-Spector- said:
He's the anti-christ. And his cover ups for his stunts sound almost true, but I still think he's a demon or an anti christ >.>

Death will dawn on him soon.

Discuss.
/yawn

This post is in compliance with the 10 character minimum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-25, 10:31 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Criss Angel - Let's murder him"
Fucking weirdo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-25, 11:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Criss Angel - Let's murder him"
He'll crawl out of your toilet and teleport your head to Sirius.

Be careful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:24 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "He'll crawl out of your toilet and..."
Criss Angel uses camera tricks with a staged crowd...

/boring

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-26, 08:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Criss Angel uses camera tricks with a..."
Some of his stuff has to be real though. I was watching Parental Control on MTV yesterday (I was high, leave me alone..) and this dude that was being grilled by the parents before the date was asked to show them something interesting he could do. The guy fuckin levitated for about 3 seconds. How the hell???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 09:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Some of his stuff has to be real..."
I call bullshit until I see some of this shit in person. He's good at what he does, those ziplines are fantastic because you can't even see them.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-26, 09:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Some of his stuff has to be real..."
It's not hard to levetate a short amount off of the ground, or at least give the illusion that you're doing so. There's a trick to it that would be hard to explain here so try to find a video about how to do it, it's really simple and obvious once you know how it works.

Now, if he was like a foot off the ground, I can't explain that with anything other than possible camera tricks or set-up of some sort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-26, 09:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's not hard to levetate a short..."
Yeah. Have you seen the ones with David Blaine? He apparently does the same sort of thing, what's weird is he always stands about-face from the people he's demonstraiting it to, and apparently like looses his balance when he comes back down, and makes a scene out of it. It's definately freaky when you watch some of the clips. They do a terriffic job at it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-26, 10:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah. Have you seen the ones with David..."
He stands almost with his back to the people.

Say the audience is looking north. You face north west. They've got a diagonal view of you.

When you "levetate", all you do is stand somewhat tippy-toed on your right foot. Your left foot and left leg are blocking the front of your right foot, so it clearly looks like you're levetating unless someone looks under you. For Blaine's street magic, he does that.

Now, when he comes like 2 feet off the ground, that's set up. They show a couple people watching him, and then the camera cuts to a completely different place where you see the asses of the two people watching(but it's not the same people, just the same clothes), and he lifts like 2 feet off the ground with a harness. That's really, really easy to do, and really, really fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-26, 10:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He stands almost with his back to the..."
Yeah I was watching Criss Angel the other day, and he was like 50ft in the air floating around a field like a dumbass, it was so fake, and the people there we're like "OMGEE WOW DAT WAS TYTE YO SUN HOW HE DO DAT?!!"

Some of it is still entertaining though, I like the illusions with cards and whatnot preffereablly.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V