Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who should be mod of SC Section?
Me and KA, working as a team 10 58.82%
Someone Else 5 29.41%
Delete it-- i shoulda picked 2 polls... 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Post Run for SC Moderation. Vote.
Posted 2003-07-12, 01:47 AM
I think me and KA would be a good pair for moderating all of the SC section.

He plays SC, and i play BW and have an extensive knowledge of channel bots and such, not programming em, but plenty of knowledge .

I say since quickspy is such a horrible mod, we are the best canidates, we have discussed this, and think this is a cherry idea. Questions/comments post here , or pm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:49 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Dandy idea.

I'm all for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:59 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
I vote yes, I belive they would be a good team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-12, 02:03 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Oh, I'd also like to toss in there that I'm pretty good at making UMS maps or just regular maps, and I would be willing to take requests or ideas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-12, 02:06 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Sounds good to me, I don't know you guys very much, but I vote yes. Yes, YES!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-12, 03:49 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Well lets see what these guys can do..

I vote yes!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-12, 08:31 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Sure, why not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-12, 10:03 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Anyone with experience and dedication, but Not quikspy67.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-12, 10:05 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Anything to get q67 out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-12, 10:41 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
!K_A is ok, but not Insolence so I voted someone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-12, 12:47 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Someone else: K_A only. Why the hell does sc need two mods? like if it got more than one post every 3 weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-12, 12:55 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
I don't play BW. Insolence does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:06 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Ic Ic, then start playing it damnit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:17 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
I don't like BW, at least for not melee.

I do, however, make BW UMS maps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:20 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
You'd be good KA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:35 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Eddie_Perez said:
Someone else: K_A only. Why the hell does sc need two mods? like if it got more than one post every 3 weeks.
What I'm thinking is why does SC have 4 different sections ? Why not just merge it into one section and save space ? I mean most of the sections don't even have anyone posting ANYTHING on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:38 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-12, 02:16 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Because SC is based on many things, KA doesnt know much about channel bots, and i do.

I know BW builds and KA doesnt, its that simple, if someone needed help with BW KA wouldnt be able to help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-12, 02:19 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
You guys dont get it do you...? every section doesnt need a mod.....thats what super mods are there for.....the sections that needs mods are the ones people use the most in whihc case nobody ever posts on SC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-12, 02:50 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Run for SC Moderation. Vote."
Ill change that, quickspy is ruining those forums. He deletes most posts, he is to strict, he makes it no fun, he knows nothing of the game so he cannot help people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`