Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:25 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Kinda remind me of Slaynish when he..."
Kind of reminds me of myself when I was 8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Kind of reminds me of myself when I was..."
Reminds me partially of how I was when I first came. I think I've matured a tiny bit from then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-03, 07:00 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Reminds me partially of how I was when..."
Everyone does it. Give him a few days, maybe a week tops, and I bet you he'll post a "flame aron" or "everybody hates aron" thread. It's like tradition!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-03, 09:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Everyone does it. Give him a few days,..."
Lenny said:
Everyone does it. Give him a few days, maybe a week tops, and I bet you he'll post a "flame aron" or "everybody hates aron" thread. It's like tradition!
yeah well youre tradition sucks.
you all suck]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
aron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

aron

Posted 2006-06-03, 10:36 PM in reply to aron's post starting "yeah well youre tradition sucks."
well what games do you play?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-03, 11:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "well what games do you play?"
I hope he doesn't participate in breadstick eating contests. I know a lot of girls who like to do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-04, 12:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hope he doesn't participate in..."
sweet send pixs. have you ever heard of rainbow partys?

Basically, theres 7+ girls all with a different color of lipstick. They each take a guy into they're room, then the guys rotate around until they've had all the colors. Then they compare to see who has the best rainbow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-04, 06:58 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "sweet send pixs. have you ever heard of..."
Kaneda said:
Basically, theres 7+ girls all with a different color of lipstick. They each take a guy into they're room, then the guys rotate around until they've had all the colors. Then they compare to see who has the best rainbow.
Thats the gayest shit I have ever heard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-04, 07:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "sweet send pixs. have you ever heard of..."
Kaneda said:
Basically, theres 7+ guys all with a different color of lipstick. They each take a guy into they're room, then the guys rotate around until they've had all the colors. Then they compare to see who has the best rainbow.
Now it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-04, 10:25 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Thats the gayest shit I have ever heard."
I didnt invent it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-04, 10:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I didnt invent it. :("
Then why do you have a sad face?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-04, 11:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Then why do you have a sad face?"
He's done it once or 500 times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-05, 10:00 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "He's done it once or 500 times."
Wow, that's highly disturbing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-05, 10:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, that's highly disturbing...:weird:"
Kaneda got a full body rainbow tattoo so he'd never lose that game again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-05, 04:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Now it is."
GravitonSurge said:
Now it is.
ha ha ha dude thats funny
you all suck]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
aron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

aron

Posted 2006-06-05, 11:00 PM in reply to aron's post starting "ha ha ha dude thats funny:grin: :D"
The scottish guy is americanzed . What's the world coming to!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-06, 06:30 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The scottish guy is americanzed :(. ..."
Americanzed?

Well, they don't really like the English, so I suppose American is the best way for them to go?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-06, 08:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Americanzed? Well, they don't..."
I don't know what the fascination with the USA is. Maybe it's because we have so many crazy bastards, and very stupid humor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-06, 08:40 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I don't know what the fascination with..."
Could be the fact that you're the biggest and most influential Western 'country'?

If I had my way then everything would be Britishized. With our superior music and humour, how can it not be that way by default?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-06, 10:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Could be the fact that you're the..."
Psh. Let's stick with americanized :P. You guys had your change a few hundred years ago .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood