Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-07-18, 09:25 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
china does have millitary, made of hackers isnt it ?
jus think, ww3 is here and usa and china are at war.
suddely we no longer have $$$ to get more millitary,
thats when they start randomly recruting people
and use ARE money agenst us. . .

what the fuck is a skylab ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-07-24, 04:28 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
codeman3 said:
OMG. Stop playing C&C Generals for 2 mins... :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-07-26, 02:51 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
D3V said:
I'm serious, look around your house, you see a tv, infront of you a computer, a printer, speakers, etc. Did you think to realize where most of this stuff is being produed? China. Those dirty chinese/japanese are getting our money to buy military supplies to go to war with us. China, Japan, And korea will attack us, its quite apparent. We need be more careful of what we buy. Look at all of the "cool" cars these days. Mitsubishi/Honda.. I mean honestly, american cars are hated these days, where did the muscle cars go? The japs send over all of their stupid rice burners for our kiddies to buy and give them more and more stacks of money whch goes straight to their government which is buying missles. WERE ALL GONNA DIE December 21, 2012. Truth hurts.

Japan is probably gonna sent 1000 ground troops to Iraq to support the US and other ppl there.
it isnt a fact yet, because not every1 in the Japanese goverment agrees with the plan.
so they do have good intentions, and dont want to go to war

check this for more info
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-26, 04:16 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
you newblet, did you just hear what I said. Basically my point is don't believe everything you seen on tv.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-28, 03:32 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
D3V said:
you newblet, did you just hear what I said. Basically my point is don't believe everything you seen on tv.
ow srry misunderstood then, its just that i was really tired from my vacation and flying.

i agree with not believing everything said on the tv, but the part after that is just stupid with asia going to war with US. Maybe n.Korea will make some nuclear bombs but the rest of asia aint gonna help them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-28, 09:29 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
yeah but asia and north korea are BUDDIES. There the same people living next to each other. WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!! lol, .... , ... someday......

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-28, 08:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Pokemon proves the power the Japs have over us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-31, 09:07 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
D3V said:
yeah but asia and north korea are BUDDIES. There the same people living next to each other. WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!! lol, .... , ... someday......
Just because they are neighbors doesn't mean that they are buddies. I know I don't like my neighbors...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-07-31, 01:34 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
D3V said:
Holy shit, that's the stupidest thing I heard in month. It's like saying America and United states are buddies. There the same people living next to each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-31, 03:24 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
No see, the thing is, the asians are all the same, they're all drones living under the communist government, they have no choice to hate or like something. And China has a deep wallet and they're helping n. korea build nuclear weapons.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-07-31, 03:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
D3V stop spamming bullshit. You know it's not true. Why don't you make yourself useful by putting a plastic bag over your head and inhaling deeply?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2003-08-09, 01:27 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Hey nobody asked for your comments you stupid wigger/nigger, now fuck off, I have the right to say whatever I want, and if you don't like it I'll build you an arc and send 2 out of every 2 blacks back to africa where you can chuck some spears, but its ok, when WW3 Comes i'll be ready for it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-08-16, 01:14 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
symnzXx said:
codeman3 said:
OMG. Stop playing C&C Generals for 2 mins... :P
never, and the next thing thats going to happen is theres going to be a terrorist grope called GLA and then a rouge chiness general will combine forces and all hell will brake lose

jk (exsept for the "never" part).

meh will someone exspame what skylab is ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul