Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What does your ZELARON name start with?
A 2 4.35%
B 5 10.87%
C 3 6.52%
D 0 0%
E 3 6.52%
F 0 0%
G 0 0%
H 2 4.35%
I 0 0%
J 5 10.87%
K 1 2.17%
L 1 2.17%
M 3 6.52%
N 1 2.17%
O 0 0%
P 1 2.17%
Q 0 0%
R 4 8.70%
S 5 10.87%
T 1 2.17%
U 1 2.17%
V 2 4.35%
W 2 4.35%
X 0 0%
Y 0 0%
Z 2 4.35%
# (Number) 0 0%
Symbol (ie. @#$%^) 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Question Poll: What does your Zelaron name start with?
Posted 2002-06-07, 06:28 PM
Let's try this out.

Last edited by BlueCube; 2002-06-09 at 04:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-07, 09:17 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
Lol...Go H's GOOOO! This is gonna be hillarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-06-07, 09:27 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
R! R pwnz... me and robot... woot woot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-07, 09:32 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
Oh shit... I thought this was like Name Challenge... change it to R... I put Z.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-07, 09:34 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
wow we are pwning everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-08, 02:42 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
Mine is K
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-06-08, 09:43 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
This is for your RL name, not your Zelaron name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-06-09, 07:54 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
go m's!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-06-09, 03:46 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
This is for your RL name, not your Zelaron name.
Err.. read the question at the top of the poll...

"What does your Zelaron name start with? Wonder if there's a bell curve..."

edit: Hey, I just realized that this got moved...! It WAS in the test forum....

Last edited by BlueCube; 2002-06-09 at 04:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-09, 03:51 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
Oh yeah... I should say, that if you use a strange symbol/combination of symbols, put the letter that it stands for..

such as |-| being H, etc. If it's a number, guess you're out of luck..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-11, 12:16 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
J. the best one of all

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-06-11, 08:43 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
hehe R still has the most... w00t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-11, 01:15 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
Randuin... you're a super mod, right? Can you edit the poll to add a # option above the A option? And get change the title to "What does your ZELARON name start with?" Or is that beyond your powers? Sorry to bother you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-11, 03:01 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
There you go

Yes, I know I'm not Randuin...
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-06-11, 05:40 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
u didn't change it wet wired okay i'll change it blue cube
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-11, 06:27 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
Add one to G.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-06-11, 06:41 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
im the only 's'
sigh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-12, 10:36 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
*Bows to the mods*
Thank you.. hopefully though, we'll get more votes.

Maybe I should put a link to this poll in a sig...

Last edited by BlueCube; 2002-06-12 at 10:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-19, 05:22 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
Bah shit its for real names damit change it to a C instead of a z since im not a mod anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-06-19, 06:14 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "Poll: What does your Zelaron name..."
it's for zelaron names and nice to see mr.lee back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin