Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2008-09-19, 11:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Actually, Obama's ratings globally are..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Actually, Obama's ratings globally are in the high 80 percentile. There have been many polls taken around the World and he is higly, very higly favored in every country that have been questioned about the American presidential race. He is half black, the only country still so ignorant towards having a Black president is our own country. God damn america
D3V is correct as expected. The biggest factor you are overlooking TitusFied is that Sarah Palin would get gang raped by blacks in manhattan. http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...manhattan.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-09-19, 02:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "D3V is correct as expected. The biggest..."
Fuck this bitch This is a completely unethical practice that should not be taking place, let alone being boasted, and bragged about.

I have a relative that is HUGE into hunting, he's a part of various clubs, including the NRA, huge gun advocate, and he doesn't even approve of this. That has to tell you something.

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 05:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fuck this bitch This is a completely..."
Shooting from a plane or helicopter That is terrible, takes the equality out of the hunt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-09-19, 10:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Shooting from a plane or helicopter..."
Palin infuriates me, I can not stand her. She treats her politcal speaches as a game show, her speaches are almost all followed by horrible puns. She has no knowledge on any foreign policies or affairs, when they confront her about it she gives outrageous and crazy opinions that don't even sound thought out.

The complete stupidity of it all is a group has been made in her honor and what do you know it's called Hockey mom's for McCain-Palin. They even have their own website http://www.hockeymomsformccain-palin.com/ It's so infuriating because it's just a logo or a gimmick, she's not doing anything for hockey mom's it's just the fact that she's a hockey mom. It's like people vouching for people just because their the same as themselves, they don't even look into the main issues like economy or anything. Just that "Hey she's a hockey mom we should vote for her!"

She doesn't believe in evolution and thinks global warming a hoax! It's like can you get more stupid?
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-09-19, 11:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Please, I would love for either one of..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
And don't give me this Iraq bullshit, we're over it.
We are? I'm still here risking my neck...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-09-20, 06:51 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "We are? I'm still here risking my..."
I meant we're over it in the sense that it's been harped on to no end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-20, 07:43 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I meant we're over it in the sense that..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
I meant we're over it in the sense that it's been harped on to no end.
And there's a legitimate reason for that. My cousin served two tours in Iraq, I'm very glad he made it out okay and nothing severe happened to him. Other people didn't get so lucky, maybe you would feel more strongly about opposition to the war if you had a close friend/relative who died or got injured while over there. This is an unnecessary war, something that Bush and McCain stand behind 100%. Or McCain did at least until he started campaigning for President.

Sorry, but my bullshit meter goes off every time I hear Palin speak. If you can't see this, then frankly, you're stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-29, 12:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And there's a legitimate reason for..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6GEuop1dTg

Good stuff. I still can't get over the Katie Couric interview with Palin. Jesus. I don't even know if she is a liar anymore, she might just honestly be that stupid.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V