Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?
Barack Obama 16 100.00%
John McCain 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-09-09, 11:28 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Taken from a random wiki article ..."
That list is completely bogus...
Kazilla said:
Favorably-viewed Presidents

George Washington (94% favorable)
Abraham Lincoln (92% favorable)
Thomas Jefferson (89% favorable)
Theodore Roosevelt (84% favorable)
Franklin D. Roosevelt (81% favorable)
John F. Kennedy (80% favorable)
John Adams (74% favorable)
James Madison (73% favorable)
Ronald Reagan (72% favorable)
Dwight Eisenhower (72% favorable)
Harry Truman (70% favorable)
Andrew Jackson (69% favorable)
Gerald Ford (62% favorable)
John Quincy Adams (59% favorable)
Ulysses S. Grant (58% favorable)
Jimmy Carter (57% favorable)
William Taft (57% favorable)
George H.W. Bush (57% favorable)
Woodrow Wilson (56% favorable)
Bill Clinton (55% favorable)
You cannot rate a president that you were not alive during their terms. The only reason people voted favorably for those people, besides the fact that they were on a list, is because in school you were never told about their negative feats, only their positive ones. EVERY President that we have had has done something that the rest of America completely disagrees with, or so I feel. The difference with most every other president, is the negative thing was heavily outweighed by the positive thing which recieved so much praise, the negative thing became overlooked, or was viewed in a positive light.

I will use Abraham Lincoln as an example. He freed the slaves! Many Americans were pissed. Sure they are people, but it's labor that we didn't have to pay for. So you feed them a few times a week, and need to give them shelter. YOU REAP 100% OF THE BENEFITS OF YOUR CROPS! Now, don't think I believe we should still have slaves, I am glad we don't, because I would be one for sure (disregarding color). But nowadays, it is viewed by everyone, except racists, as one of the best things that happened to America.

Also, I can almost guarantee the reason Clinton was voted least favorable is because they all feel that getting head is wrong. They would have never known, if someone hadn't told them. What he does behind closed doors is his business that he can handle with his wife and mistress. Sometimes people think you are the worst person because of your personal life, even if the job you are doing is beyond what has been done in a long time, and it sucks that people feel the need to judge you on your personal life, not how well you handle your job.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-10, 12:32 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "That list is completely bogus... ..."
eh, i already stated all that in my post - i think alot of you read the first 2 lines and said omg what an idiot using stupid statistics...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-10, 08:25 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "eh, i already stated all that in my..."
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/...eds/index.html

Biden has just been accused of "sinking to a new low" when he took a jab at VP canidate Palin. He said that people with special needs children should be supporting stem-cell research.

Obama's campaign denied he was taking a jab at Palin
McCain's campaign said it is the sign of a desperate campaign
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-10, 08:54 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/09/b..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/...eds/index.html

Biden has just been accused of "sinking to a new low" when he took a jab at VP canidate Palin. He said that people with special needs children should be supporting stem-cell research.

Obama's campaign denied he was taking a jab at Palin
McCain's campaign said it is the sign of a desperate campaign
He wasn't even taking a jab at Palin, just saying in general they have an added need to want research that could potentially help out their childred, and end this dumb uneducated bible-thumping policies we have in place currently.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-14, 03:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Florida is also getting much better..."
if i was a US citizen i'd go for Obama. i dont ever really ever plan to enroll myself to vote. dont care too much about who runs the country and what so i'd never really vote anyway and cop myself a $50 fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-14, 03:47 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "if i was a US citizen i'd go for Obama...."
I found this, and thought others would appreciate it:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1829481

I can't quite work out if it's real (I'm leaning more towards it being fake), but it does bring up an important point, and one more reason why I wouldn't vote for McCain (I don't think I've mentioned it, but someone else might have) - he's run a very dirty campaign. Over here, we don't get much coverage of the campaigns until it's actually time for the vote, but we have had quite a bit about each of McCain's jabs at Obama, and they've all been really childish. The latest one was Obama's comment about "lipstick on a pig", wasn't it? Now in itself it's childish to call someone out over a phrase, but what makes it extra special is that fact the McCain used the phrase himself (was it to describe Hillary?).

I hate people like that.

"I'm not going to say how I can do great things, but I will insult the other candidate and hope that people will support me because I'm pointing out his flaws."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-14, 05:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I found this, and thought others would..."
I've not read anything in this thread, I did vote for Obama on it though. McCain and all of his bullshit won't work. Choosing a woman was clever, but she was the wrong woman to choose.

-----

Lenny said: [Goto]
I found this, and thought others would appreciate it:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1829481

I can't quite work out if it's real (I'm leaning more towards it being fake), but it does bring up an important point, and one more reason why I wouldn't vote for McCain (I don't think I've mentioned it, but someone else might have) - he's run a very dirty campaign. Over here, we don't get much coverage of the campaigns until it's actually time for the vote, but we have had quite a bit about each of McCain's jabs at Obama, and they've all been really childish. The latest one was Obama's comment about "lipstick on a pig", wasn't it? Now in itself it's childish to call someone out over a phrase, but what makes it extra special is that fact the McCain used the phrase himself (was it to describe Hillary?).

I hate people like that.

"I'm not going to say how I can do great things, but I will insult the other candidate and hope that people will support me because I'm pointing out his flaws."

The video was fake, but it was well done. At one point the video camera zooms in and the video on the screen shifts off the screen just barely.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-15, 11:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Florida is also getting much better..."
Good thing to see that most people are voting democrat, I don't think I can suffer another Republican president.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-09-15, 11:44 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Good thing to see that most people are..."
Elizabeth said: [Goto]
Good thing to see that most people are voting democrat, I don't think I can suffer another Republican president.
It's too bad a Zelaron poll isn't the same as national polls.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Obama 268 McCain 270

Right now, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-15, 11:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's too bad a Zelaron poll isn't the..."
I prefer having my lies.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-09-15, 11:48 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I prefer having my lies."
I'm moving to Canada is we vote in another poorly-trained monkey.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 11:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm moving to Canada is we vote in..."
I'll move to England, I prefer monarchy over monkeys in democracy any day.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-09-16, 08:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's too bad a Zelaron poll isn't the..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
It's too bad a Zelaron poll isn't the same as national polls.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Obama 268 McCain 270

Right now, anyway.
You've got to be fucking kidding me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-16, 11:28 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I'll move to England, I prefer monarchy..."
Elizabeth said: [Goto]
I'll move to England, I prefer monarchy over monkeys in democracy any day.

The Queen does absolutely nothing, I'm afraid - she's just a figurehead. Our monkeys who are in power are flinging poo at each other currently. In fact, it's been described as "having a punch-up on the deck of the sinking Titanic".

We have a General Election coming up next year, and if the Conservatives (English equivalent of the Republicans) get in I'll be moving to Canada.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-16, 11:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Queen does absolutely nothing, I'm..."
I would definetly consider moving countries, irregardless of who wins. Many people think, you're a dumb fuck. You know how fucking lucky you were to be born in America?!? I would kill to be you, you fucking prick...

Honeslty it's not that great (in my eyes). I would MUCH rather be living anywhere else, because I'm just so sick of everything I know about America. Granted when I leave and learn about the shittake cream-scape of the new country I will probably feel the same way. Other countries have such fascinating cultures. When you think of a place like Sweeden for instance, it's kinda like a mystery to me... something I know very little about, and yet somwhere that seems, good. Chruser could vouch for them but, I'd prefer to live somewhere other then America, and in fact when I join the military I'm considering going out of country. Problem is trying to get Tutti on board.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-16, 11:48 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I would definetly consider moving..."
There are a lots of places that I think would be better places to live than America. America is not as great as it is made out to be. You're constantly surrounded by ignorant fucktards that love nothing more than digging their society deeper into the grave, and self-centered asshats that don't care about helping their fellow man.

I'm not sure if I'd want to live in Sweden, though. The recent anti-piracy legislation over there is scary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-16, 01:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Florida is also getting much better..."
Not voting, not registered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-16, 02:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Not voting, not registered."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Not voting, not registered.
You think half of the people who picked are registered... Zelaron polls do NOT in any way directly effect, or even indirectly for that matter the American Presidential Race...

What is your opinion, god someone change the fkn title...

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-09-16 at 03:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-16, 03:44 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "You think half of the people who picked..."
Yeah jackass, the title asks who you are voting for, not what your opinion is.

If you want my opinion, I don't like either of the candidates. So still, neither.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-16, 03:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yeah jackass, the title asks who you..."
Then why even bother posting?

It's sad that we live in a society where peolpe's lives are so worthless that they don't even care what is going on around them.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V