Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-09-11, 11:54 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You dont need that piece of shit, you..."
The Giants D still looks solid as shit even without Gaphan and Osi.

Seriously D3V, your Jags looked like fucking shit. I mean, MJD and Fragile Fred had like a combine 100 yards rushing AND receiving between the two of them!! Fuck that, they better get back on track. Indy looked rusty too. Maybe you're right and their time is coming? I don't think so though, it's just a matter of time until Peyton is back to his old form.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-11, 12:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The Giants D still looks solid as shit..."
The Colts will win next game guaranteed. Book it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-11, 12:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The Colts will win next game..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
The Colts will win next game guaranteed. Book it.
Same with the Jaguars. We signed two lineman, and Jerry Porter comes back this weekend. Buffalo played very very well last weekend, however I don't think the Jaguars will lose their home opener. It just won't happen.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same with the Jaguars. We signed two..."
How about the Eagles. No one in PA thought they were going to be any good at all. Everyone was just like "The Eagles are going to suck this season". Yet they are pretty good.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-12, 12:54 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "How about the Eagles. No one in PA..."
I'm picking the Steelers to make the Superbowl for the AFC. Ben Rothy is the man!

But I'm a Bears fan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-09-12, 07:21 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I'm picking the Steelers to make the..."
Fuck the Bears.. they ruined the Colts chances of going 7-0 for the 4th straight season.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-12, 07:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fuck the Bears.. they ruined the Colts..."
One of my personal favorite games of the year,

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-12, 07:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "One of my personal favorite games of..."
Yeah yeah.. fuck off.

What if the Jags go 0-2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-12, 07:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah yeah.. fuck off. What if the..."
Shit happens I suppose? The Colts could go 0-2 just as easily as the Jaguars could, I just don't see either team losing this weekend.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Shit happens I suppose? The Colts could..."
The buccaneers are going to win, so I dont understand this entire colts vs jags reference
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:16 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The buccaneers are going to win, so I..."
Be serious.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:18 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Be serious."
I was, I don't really keep an eye on football durring the season, up until the super bowl that is. My favorite team is probably the buccaneers only because their helmet looks awesome >_<. When the super bowl comes around I'll start to cheer for one or the other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-12, 09:25 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "How about the Eagles. No one in PA..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
How about the Eagles. No one in PA thought they were going to be any good at all. Everyone was just like "The Eagles are going to suck this season". Yet they are pretty good.
As a Giant fan, i cant STAND the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins. But i am also a realist and will say now that the Eagles have the best chance to make some noise in the NFL this season. Eventhough they pounded a real shitty Rams team (God i hope the GIants do the same this Sat), their true calling will be monday night when they face the cowboys (who are garbage). Please make Toni Homo go back to cabo with his hot ass girl friend Jessica.

As for the colts, they will probably win this weekend with Peyton coming back and not being so rusty. The jags on teh other hand will probably not fair as well, but i do think that they will be contenders for the AFC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-09-15, 12:55 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "As a Giant fan, i cant STAND the..."
I'd like to be optimistic and just say judging the entire season off of just two weeks is somewhat absurd. There is still a lot of football to be played. The NFL is played on a week-to-week basis, if we beat the colts Sunday, those first two losses will disappear.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 01:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd like to be optimistic and just say..."
They won't disappear, you'll just be 1-2 but I really don't think you'll win. Colts are playing at home and we're itching to get our first win in the new stadium. With our offense clicking at the very end of yesterday's game, we're going to continue that pace and get back on track. I'll admit, though, if the Jags defensive line can control the game, you guys will win. Our O line right now is HORRIBLE. We have like 3 rookies, 1 guy we signed in the off-season, and only 1 familiar face. I'm really hoping our linemen will be ready by Sunday, if not then the Jags will likely win but I have a strong suspicion your beloved Jags are going to start the season 0-3. Uh oh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-15, 01:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "They won't disappear, you'll just be..."
0-3 would really make me depressed. Then again, Jerry Porter is returning this game, chauncey washington, witherspood (speedster return guy) coming back into the game. Our O-Line actually looked decent this past game. Mike Peterson is coming back. I mean, it's just that we haven't had much depth, and the past two games we have played were both in 85+ degree heat and huge humidity.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 11:03 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You dont need that piece of shit, you..."
I'm really dreading this football season, I mean my favorite team was the green bay packers mainly for the reason of Bret Favre, but he's been such a dissapointment as of late and not to mention his most recent trade. ]: Now I'm not sure if I should follow him to the jets or stay with the Packers, I mean Brett Favre wasn't the only thing about the packers I liked. (I guess) I also liked Ryan Picket and Brandon Jackson. But eh, I might trade for the giants, Eli manning is still one hell of a QB. For me I like football teams based on their QB not really anything else, (maybe wide recievers and line backers but eh, not so much)
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-09-16, 08:00 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I'm really dreading this football..."
The Packers are doing extremely well without Brett Favre. Their QB now (Aaron Rodgers) is lighting it up, as far as the first two weeks are concerned. So you're a bandwaggoning fan, eh? Just kiddin, but it's nice to see a girl knowledgeable about football.

Welcome back, by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-18, 08:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The Packers are doing extremely well..."
What a great game on Monday night, even though my Eagles lost. Thought for sure that Indy was going to lose... Nice comeback. Peyton better pick it up man, I'm losing faith...

MJD... I need a lot more out of him. 0-2 doesn't help....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What a great game on Monday night, even..."
I've got MJD on my pay league, so I need him to step up too. He has a sore ankle still, but he's going to play sunday, and play well hopefully.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V