Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-06-22, 04:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
It's FF3(US)/FF6(JAP). Darn the dual numbering system...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-06-22, 08:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
My favorite game of all time would have to be Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-06-23, 08:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
sorry Im a bit late on this, but zelda, UO, starcraft, and the sims!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-06-24, 02:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
i fianly go and look around outside th HG boads and i find thi post adressed to me? humm.. lets see my all time fav computer game... i dont know :-\ i have played so meny, but i terms of how long i played em, Counter-Strike and UO Beat them all. i think my all time fave game for "Story and Plot" is Half-Life all time fun game to make stuff for others too do.. well this come two games
Ultima-Offline - UOX and the Doom-DMM (Deathmatch Maker(Level editer)) now for all time coolyness for duels i think would be Jedi knight 2 lightsaber duel no force powers (Cept force jump) hummm... how can i go on... basicly my all time fun fun happy game was the old timer doom, (Moast played game) dont get that confused with the Longest played game!!! :-P

in order from funnest to worse here are my games....

Doom
Counter-Strike-HLMoD
Ultima-Offline-UOX
SoF2
MoHAA
Jedi Knight 2
Halifelife
Firearms-HLMoD
Hitman
Max Payne
Starcraft
Warcraft 1 2 3
All the SIM games (Sim Life/THe Sims/Sim City/Sin Ant)

*Stops to think of more*
blah thats all im gona list! also note game spots change as i try new games but nothing will ever beat doom :-P cept maybe doom 3 witch i dont think my computer can run!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
FF7 and FF8 (dont ask about FF8, I liked it)
~Zero Legend~
The unknown legend of Hell

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-25, 03:48 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Quote:
Originally posted by ZeroX
FF7 and FF8 (dont ask about FF8, I liked it)
sorry, i cant resist. Why did you like FF8?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-06-25, 05:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
He might be on drugs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-06-25, 07:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
i like any miltary stratigy games unless is the real shitty ones but i guess on top my head right now would be shogun: total war.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-25, 09:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
ff8? lol i liked FF6, FF9 and FFX

its really hard for me to decided which was better FFX or FF9, i mean 10 had amazing graphics good storyline, but 9 in my opinion had much funner gameplay, minigames/quest and a good story too. damn to hard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-26, 02:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Hrmm... let's see

Doom
Quake II
Duke Nukem 3D (it was good when it just came out )
Red Alert 1 & 2
Command & Conquer 1&2
Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2
Ultima Online/Offline all the way from beta to LBR
Jedi Knight 2
FF 7
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-26, 02:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
There is no Command and Conquer 2... Command and Conquer 2 was Red Alert.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-26, 04:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
lol fool... command and conquer 2 was tiberian sun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Quote:
Originally posted by NonGayMan
GTA3 or Max Payne
yup
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
snoopdogg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensnoopdogg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

snoopdogg

Posted 2002-06-26, 09:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Command & Conquer 1995
Command & Conquer Bundle (DOS) 1996
Command & Conquer GOLD Bundle 1998
Command & Conquer Gold 1997
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 1996
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 2000
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (Collector's Edition) 2000
Command & Conquer: Red Alert: Counterstrike 1997
Command & Conquer: Red Alert: Retaliation 1998
Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Aftermath 1997
Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Arsenal 1998
Command & Conquer: Red Strike 2002
Command & Conquer: Renegade 2002
Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor Online 1997
Command & Conquer: The Covert Operations 1996
Command & Conquer: Theater of War 2001
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun 1999
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun (Platinum Edition)
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun: Firepower 2000
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun: Firestorm 2000
Command & Conquer: Worldwide Warfare 1998
Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge 2001

Red alert is a different storyline, yes?

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2002-06-26 at 09:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-06-27, 12:20 AM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
yes red alert is about world war 2 and command and conquer is about a comet hitting earth and a powerful mineral is on the earth and u have to mine it and use it against ur enemies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-27, 03:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
really...so that is what tibirion is.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-06-27, 04:37 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
tiberian sun is a follow up... think it's some thing about the mineral from the comet is mutating peepz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-06-30, 07:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Ugh, huh ? mine ? oh um ... *MW covers his face in shame* my favourite game is um ... dont hurt me, nah its not that, lol, its secret of evermore, Im a 2d fanatic okay, sheesh, anywho tootle doo for now, catcha later

Last edited by Magewarrior; 2002-06-30 at 08:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Magewarrior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMagewarrior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Magewarrior

Posted 2002-06-30, 08:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Finnally you responed to this thread we wrote about you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-30, 08:30 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
You wrote this thread for me, I feel so special, um can I ask why, noone knows me here, well except for ZeroX, he was on RPGC with me, so why me ? *MW sits down and eats some popcorn while he listens to sum yung guy say the reason for this thread* Um okay Im waiting ...
"let it be known that I am the MageWarrior, that I protect all, and whoever may stand against me will fail miserably and for them it will truly be ... Game Over"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Magewarrior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMagewarrior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Magewarrior