Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Should I leave Zelaron?
No (please state why I shouldn't leave) 14 60.87%
Yes (please state why I should leave) 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Post Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron
Posted 2003-09-21, 09:34 PM
I get the feeling that I piss more people off than I bring joy too, so i was just wondering, who thinks i should leave, who thinks I should stay? I will only count votes with reasonable responses accompanying them. And in my book some people's votes count more than others....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:52 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
Stay. I enjoy your comments more than most people's here. Reason being, you rarely post, but when you do, there is usually a point to it. Who says you are pissing them off? I'll take care of em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-21, 10:12 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
You piss me off I hate everything about u aaaaaaah!~!~!~!

No, not really.. but yeah, you should stay, who cares what people think... unless they ban you, they want u here. Or at least have no problem with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-09-21, 10:14 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
You don't piss me off, and yea.. what Titusfied said.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-21, 10:18 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
I don't see any reason why you should leave....

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2003-09-21 at 10:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-09-21, 10:20 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
stay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-09-21, 10:32 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
I don't really have any reasons why you should go. To my knowledge, I can't recall anyone who hates you.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:34 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
SHIT, I accidently pressed yes.. so my vote doesn't count..

BTW.. I say pissing off people at times is a good thing if they are total jackasses. But there are degree's to pissing people off.

For example, piss off due to FLAME
vs piss off due to racists serious comments.. I know you wouldn't do that.. soo stay..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheStryker

Posted 2003-09-21, 11:59 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-09-22, 04:29 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
Stick around for awhile.

I am trying to stick out this "dry" spell I am having here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-09-22, 08:09 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
i like your posts, i can read them without thinking your an idiot. which is more than i can say for some people of this forum. so stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-09-22, 04:45 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
Well like I said, I really just want to know people's opinions of me, and if more people said they didn't like me here I would have left, but really the people taht matter most to me have said I should stay, so i guess for the time being I am here to stay!

I guess when I think about it the people that would normally tell me to leave are chat forum fiends that wouldn't see a geneal convo. thread anyways, I think most of you know who I am talking about.

But yeah, I'm gonna stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-09-22, 04:50 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
Who are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-22, 05:33 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
Wow. Smart. Didn't I used to insult you enough? You should at least know my name...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-09-22, 05:39 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
Err... I hope Penny's statement meant to have the sarcasm tags, as well.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-22, 05:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
it did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-09-22, 07:19 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
I doubt it. You flamed me on several occasions. So I say YES! GO AWAY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-22, 08:08 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
[sarcasm]I didn't mean to be derogatory, I was just expressing my opinons[/sarcasm]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-09-22, 08:13 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
OMG, there was a whole thread on how to properly use those tags Penny....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-22, 08:18 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Free Penny_Bags: Should I leave Zelaron"
Stay man.
C_9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cloud_Nine