Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Naruto
Posted 2003-12-04, 12:56 PM
Has anybody else seen it or read the manga?Do you like it or hate it.Tell me your complete oppinions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-04, 02:43 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
I've read all of the manga so far, I think it's better than the anime in storytelling, but the anime's action scenes are awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-04, 10:02 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
The manga is definitely better. The problem with the show is a bit too many "stare down to make the episode longer" scenes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:32 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
yeah I also think the manga is better. same reason as rurouni storm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-12-06, 11:47 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
Rurouni Storm said:
The manga is definitely better. The problem with the show is a bit too many "stare down to make the episode longer" scenes.
I guess they got that idea from watching dragonball z.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-06, 12:20 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
Well, the creator is a definite Toriyama fan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-06, 01:00 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
This friday I am going to get a chance to watch Naruto at anime club.I will tell you all what I thought about the anime once I see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-06, 02:18 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
Dan XIII said:
This friday I am going to get a chance to watch Naruto at anime club.I will tell you all what I thought about the anime once I see it.

Dan do you live in vancouver?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-07, 01:17 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
No I live in North Ridgeville Ohio in the U.S. Do you live in vancouver?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-07, 03:49 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
Si.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-11, 08:18 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
that is a pretty good Naruto picture.I hope this thread survives at least until after this friday so I can say what I think about the anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-11, 05:40 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
naruto is the best anime ever.
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-12-17, 06:37 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
I like naruto because the creator shows a different perspective of ninjas.. also the action
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-12-17, 08:32 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Naruto"
X Gonna give it to ya

X Gonna deliver to ya

Well I'm coloring in a manga picture for a GIF, probably.

That's from Chapter 197.. or 196, I forgot.
http://www.pixelmethods.com/gman/crap/uhheh.jpg

Anyway, I'm leaving the skin tone dark because he's under stress.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2003-12-17 at 08:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav