Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Wake me when it's over
Posted 2008-11-03, 11:21 PM
I'm gonna go hide under my bed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-03, 11:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Wake me when it's over"
will we know who wins tomorrow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-03, 11:49 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "will we know who wins tomorrow?"
i hate politics and voting time, all the good afternoon cartoons get replaced by news

obtw, nice display pic, trippppppy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-04, 05:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Wake me when it's over"
Gonna be doing the same thing i've done the last few elections. Run the tv in the backround and look at it when something is loading or lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-11-04, 07:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Gonna be doing the same thing i've done..."
I'll be at class tonight so I won't get to hear what the outcome looks like.. lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-04, 08:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'll be at class tonight so I won't get..."
Well I did a few calculations, and we will probably know who wins tommorow maybe close to midnight. If it's announced by that time that Obama won Pennsylvania and any other of the Eastern Coast states like Florida for example, McCain ultimately lost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-04, 08:40 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well I did a few calculations, and we..."
Pretty much. There are basically like 10 states up for grabs, and if Obama wins any of them, he wins. McCain doesn't have a chance in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-04, 08:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pretty much. There are basically like..."
I remember last election there was a broadcast that showed who had x amount of votes, and what number of x this canidate had. What was that, and will it be on today?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-04, 08:46 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I remember last election there was a..."
Doesn't matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Doesn't matter."
I have to work until 11:30pm, so I'll briefly check it before I go to watch other stuff when I get home.

I'm on my way to go vote now. <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:19 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I have to work until 11:30pm, so I'll..."
Recount!

Chads ftw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:22 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Recount! Chads ftw."
Voting is complete.

...My sister voted straight Republican.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'll be at class tonight so I won't get..."
We won't know what the elections look like until late for the entire country.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:38 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "We won't know what the elections look..."
When will we know when Obama has officially won?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:45 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "When will we know when Obama has..."
In January when the litigation ends?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:53 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "In January when the litigation ends? :p"
Obama has two of the three big money states already, and if along with those he snags Florida then he will win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-04, 11:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Voting is complete. ...My sister..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Voting is complete.

...My sister voted straight Republican.
WHY DO YOU LET HER DO THIS?

You're smart enough to debate some sense into her, Jess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-04, 11:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WHY DO YOU LET HER DO THIS? You're..."
So when are you adopting anarcho-capitalism?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-04, 11:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WHY DO YOU LET HER DO THIS? You're..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
WHY DO YOU LET HER DO THIS?

You're smart enough to debate some sense into her, Jess.

And she's stubborn enough to ignore me. Trust me, I tried.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-04, 12:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And she's stubborn enough to ignore me...."
My mom is taking my comp so that she can sit on her bed quivering watching the election.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin