Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2008-08-13, 07:29 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "The U.S. attacked two sovereign nations..."
if you dive that deep into it, from what i understood of that post anyway lol. i tend to think on the shell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:08 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i just woke up from one of my many naps..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
i just woke up from one of my many naps today (kazilla naps). i tried to read it, although quite difficult to read when you see sentenences sentences start start to to look look like like this this. lol.. anyway

i still think, if you stabalize yourself as a country who isnt going to take your 2nd grade terrorist antics. that no country, religeon, or belief will want to screw with you.

however on the other end of that stick. if you are like america and see any excessive use of ability its on, and they grab some allies who had nothing to do with the gomblasted thing and say, pfft - we will nuke you before you nuke us.
I think it would be justified if we completely destroyed the Taliban in retaliation for the attacks on September 11th. We should really fuck them up, and show all other terrorist groups that attacking America is not good for their health.

However, that isn't what you've been talking about before. You're talking about completely destroying Iraq and Afghanistan to show the rest of the world not to mess with us.

Hopefully, you can look closely at what I'm saying, and figure out the point I've been trying to make to you for the majority of this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-14, 11:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think it would be justified if we..."
like i said i dont dive deep into my thoughts and look up facts, i got alot on what i hear. I dont make it a point to research the taliban to know that the entire middle east isnt apart of it. I just know they they are from the middle east (majority). so i consider the middle east, the taliban. and yes i know all middle easterner's arent taliban
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-14, 01:55 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "like i said i dont dive deep into my..."
like i said i dont dive deep into my thoughts and look up facts, i got alot on what i hear. I dont make it a point to research the taliban to know that the entire middle east isnt apart of it. I just know they they are from the middle east (majority). so i consider the middle east, the taliban. and yes i know all middle easterner's arent taliban

Nice logic

LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-14, 02:01 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "like i said i dont dive deep into my..."
Wow, your just scored a -2 on the credibility scale. I can now assume that everything you type on this forum is something that you've heard about, but never ventured further than that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-14, 02:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, your just scored a -2 on the..."
i dont hear it from sally blue balls. i do watch the news - however i dont go to the lengths of google'ing everything before i type it because really i dont care that much about what i talk about. // which is also why i tend to stay in the gaming section because thats what i know //

alot of what was typed in this thread was my opinion btw - opinions are neither right or wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-16, 08:51 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i dont hear it from sally blue balls. i..."
i dont hear it from sally blue balls. i do watch the news - however i dont go to the lengths of google'ing everything before i type it because really i dont care that much about what i talk about. // which is also why i tend to stay in the gaming section because thats what i know //

alot of what was typed in this thread was my opinion btw - opinions are neither right or wrong.
Unless said opinion has enough evidence supporting that it is of negligable credibility which is what was done here. Your opinion was pretty much blasted out of the water.

An opinion stops remaining an opinion when it is known that to have such an opinion is stupidity. It then becomes sheer stupidity and ignorance. Like being racist.

Example being the remark you made about blowing up an entire country for what one person did just because his heritage comes from that country. For all you know he could have been living somewhere else for YEARS before attacking and possibly thinking of himself as a nationalist of that other country.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-17, 01:11 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Unless said opinion has enough evidence..."
the only person who turns and opinion into sheer stupidity is the person who is tired of argueing. They quickly disclose the idividual as an idiot and move on with their lives.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-17, 02:51 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "the only person who turns and opinion..."
I didnt read all of this but I just wanted to put it this way:

Lets say that I(from america) went and suicide bombed Japan and killed thousands by doing so. Are you saying that my whole country is responsible for me, so therefore the USA is to blame because one US citizen went nucking futs?

Didn't think so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-08-17, 04:30 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I didnt read all of this but I just..."
slaynish said:
What if?
What if a suicide bomber went to blow up the president, but missed - and destroyed a mass relay devourering the entire world?

Or

What if 9/15/01 the same people responsible for 9/11 found your family and destroys your life 1 member at a time? Bombing your hometown, while you were away - but amazingly your family lived, only to be found a day later by the taliban who are holding each of your family members hostage so you could watch there slow painful death when you return from your game.

What if what if.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-06, 03:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "The U.S. attacked two sovereign nations..."
It was the illuminati
Level 50 Human Berserker
3/7 Elite Set Currently have Rageplate Helm,Rageplate chest piece and staves

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-07, 02:25 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "It was the illuminati"
The illuminati are a joke, same with Amorc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow