Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Thinspiration? ( long post / blabbing )
Posted 2006-07-29, 09:48 PM
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/ar...17115309990001

yeah, this has been on my mind for a really really long time. what the hell is up with this anorexic/skinny as hell stuff? it's pissing me off because there are so many pretty girls that are perfectly fine they are. just like how i when i was walking in fucking target, these two chicks who were in their teens were just all.. " oh yeah, i want to be like nicole richie. she's so beautiful. i might try to be anorexic ". i glanced at the girl who said that and she was pretty the way she is.

i'll admit, i used to be into the 'thinspiration' shit two years ago [im 15 now] before it even became a HUGE FAD/TREND in hollywood with the celebs. i became bulimic when i was 13 in the beginning of 8th grade cause i was fat ):. i went on a crazy-ass-HI I TOTALLY HATE MYSELF SO IM GONNA BARF marathon [starting sept 04] for like .. 8 months. i lost 25 lbs atleast within the first 3 months, but not to mention, one of my tooth was corroding and my hair got thin and fell out. i was happy that i lost 25 lbs cause i wasnt fat anymore, but it was so not worth having your hair fall off. after 8th grade ended, i started hearing about all this crazy LINDSAY LOHAN DROPPED 40 POUNDS, NICOLE RICHIE FITS INTO LITTLE KIDS CLOTHES NOW!, KELLY OSBOURNE NOT FAT ANYMORE, ANGELINA JOLIE'S ARMS ARE FUCKING SKINNY- i realized that BONES= DISGUSTING, and that id never want to be like them at all, and that im happy with my body (kinda).

most of the celebs that are bone-thin now were pretty/okay when they had MEAT ON THEMSELVES. i think that lindsay lohan was cute when she had curves in the "mean girls" movie, i think that kelly osbourne was cute when she was not fat nor skinny, yadda yaddaaa. but not hollywood is about fitting into size 00 jeans, size XXS shirts, little kid clothes, whatever.

i personally think that curves= cute and that bones=no-no.

what does everyone think of this anorexic/thispiration bullshit? do you guys prefer bone-thin, skinny, or curvey?

and..

" Research shows 80 percent of 10-year-olds are afraid of being fat... "

WTF. whatever. fuck this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Decayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDecayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-07-30, 11:21 AM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post "Thinspiration? ( long post / blabbing )"
I took vitamins when losing weight or my hair could have =P. I lost 105 lbs in 3-4 months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-30, 11:47 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I took vitamins when losing weight or..."
wtf ): im short. like 4'11" since fucking 7th grade. as;klassafkl;asf;lksaf. GGRR.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Decayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDecayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-07-31, 08:04 AM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "wtf ): im short. like 4'11" since..."
I'm scared of women who look like they need to eat me to stay alive. Curves. All the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-31, 09:43 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'm scared of women who look like they..."
hahahhaha imagine those skinny girls sucking la-la like they were hungry. OUCHHHHH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-02, 09:02 AM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "hahahhaha imagine those skinny girls..."
Well, your body is for guys to look at, and I am sorry, we like skinny girls. Diet doesn't necessary means starve yourself till death, just eat healthy and go out and exercise godam it.

“Research shows 80 percent of 10-year-olds are afraid of being fat..."
B/c 80% of them is fat already.

I gained like 20 pound last year when I stopped going to gym b/c I got lazy like everyone else. I got to tell you, these excess fats make me feel so uncomfortable physically. I am running 2 miles every other day now, and it feels great.

Last edited by Ganga; 2006-08-02 at 09:07 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-08-02, 03:01 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Well, your body is for guys to look at,..."
we= you. personally skinny size 0 pants-girls are kind of gross.

i didnt say that diet meant starvation and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-02, 03:10 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "we= you. personally skinny size 0..."
Girls are nice if they're slender. Not like a beanpole, but slender as in they have flesh on them so that you can't see bones that you're not supposed to see. Too much flesh, and girls lose their appeal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-02, 03:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Girls are nice if they're slender. Not..."
Yeaa, some girls can pull off being a little meatier and still being hot but they're few and far between.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-02, 06:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yeaa, some girls can pull off being a..."
What about that thing they found fused to the couch on that show?

I mean woman who had been sitting on a sofa in nip and tuck.(Damn, She was FAT! Her skin cells blended into the cloth fibers! Fiction...But that thing was huge!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-08-03, 11:02 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yeaa, some girls can pull off being a..."
LIKE ME! jk ):

OR AM I?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-04, 03:19 AM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "LIKE ME! jk ): OR AM I?"
I've losttt ...10 lbs. in the past couple weeks I believe. Things are fitting me tons better =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-04, 09:01 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I've losttt ...10 lbs. in the past..."
my thighs are chunky. ):
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-04, 02:32 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "my thighs are chunky. ):"
Who Losered you? Don't tell me it was Sov...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-08-04, 03:34 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Who Losered you? Don't tell me it was..."
I lost weight through a diet center. It worked well, considering I lost 30 pounds. I've lost more by doing warehouse work and avoiding sweets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-08-04, 03:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I lost weight through a diet center. ..."
...fat.. camp? lol ):

i dont like sweets very much. the only thing that are close to sweets that i like= CUTE JAPANESE JUNK FOOD!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-04, 05:55 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "...fat.. camp? lol ): i dont like..."
omg!!! do you guys have any idea how horrible it is for a girl to read all of this? I mean yea, i thought i was fine the way i was but now you guys are making me think twice. No, i am not a size 0 pants, but now im gonna have to be. I think i want to go cry now, thanks...
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-04, 07:41 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "omg!!! do you guys have any idea how..."
talentedhamster said:
omg!!! do you guys have any idea how horrible it is for a girl to read all of this? I mean yea, i thought i was fine the way i was but now you guys are making me think twice. No, i am not a size 0 pants, but now im gonna have to be. I think i want to go cry now, thanks...
...okay? well.. what size are you>?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-08-04, 07:42 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post starting "...okay? well.. what size are you>?"
a 1 or 3, depends. and btw the reason girls are anorexic, is pig headed guys.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-04, 08:39 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "a 1 or 3, depends. and btw the reason..."
what the hell, youre a fuckin size 1-3. 900% chance im younger than you and my size is passed yours ):
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Decayed Voodoo