Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Senesia is my baby's mama.
Posted 2003-07-26, 01:19 AM

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:23 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
Child abuse. Reported.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:25 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
Senesia, is also my babies mama.....but I don't want no baby mama drama you hear me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:36 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."

I NEED A NEW DIAPEY

Senesia put her clothes on our baby. ISNT IT JUST PRECI0US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senesia holding our precious baby

Our baby only has 4 fingers on one hand

she has senesia's eyes....

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:45 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
OMFG that is so damn funny your kid turned out retarded......mines just fine. Here take a look at the little fella.....

Yeah we tryed to be at it like rabbit's but she was rarly home......kinda funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:46 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
Polar bears pwn3d your baby...

EDIT: and our baby's not retarted!!! just special.... (he gets it from senesia...)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:49 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
I gave him my head phones one day....and all of the sudden.....

and look at me and sens other precious young star...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:50 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
I thought Senesia was Asian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRdigs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJRdigs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JRdigs

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:53 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
I am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesi4 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSenesi4 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Senesi4

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:54 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
This little lady popped out a few weeks ago.....totally unexpected! It was great!!! she has her mother's eyes also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:54 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
OMG SENESI4 H4X

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-26, 01:58 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
DNA test are conslusive that this man is not the father or the monkey......as she claimed in the court room!

Everyone thought this man was the father of the monkey cause he is America's most wanted baby's daddy......but before we tryed him for conviction of pregnating her.......he was shot in his car just outside the courtroom......he died on the sceen.

We were glad to find that this person is the father of the monkey child.....

Last edited by ViciousMilitia; 2003-07-26 at 02:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-26, 02:07 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
I told you not to tell them!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesi4 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSenesi4 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Senesi4

Posted 2003-07-26, 02:08 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
This man is also a baby's daddy to many of Senesia's kids!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-26, 02:09 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
Wait just a minute... You are not the REAL senesia!!! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X! H4X!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-26, 02:15 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
Your the fake Senesia..... the Senesia with the 4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-26, 02:23 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
Someone do a damn ip check.........................

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-26, 09:34 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
Avril Lavigne is hot =( duinno why ppl dont think so

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-26, 10:41 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
It's an offspring from her 'database' Sensia4

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-26, 11:14 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Senesia is my baby's mama."
I wonder when XENN BEGAN TO START RUMORS ABOUT PEOPLE?

Last edited by Hellmonkeys; 2003-07-27 at 12:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn