Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post 101 Dalmations
Posted 2002-09-28, 10:09 PM
I know many of us (including myself) have grown up with the cute little rascals, watching the movies and buying the merchandise ( maybe yourself but not I), and even made me want to own a dalmation at one point (a very brief moment in my childhood) but the thing that has been bothering me during the last couple days ( thanks much to the hit game Kingdom Hearts from squaresoft) is are the parents of all these puppys nothing but doggy whores?

Look at them there is 101 of the little things does the father actually contain that much semen?

and during the shows the parents are always running around having fun where is all the work they have to put into making so many childern?

so tell me this is Perdita having an affair on Pongo?
or is Pongo using some
type of sexually enhancing drug?

are the dalmations made in a lab?
wheres the stress? ( I come from a family of 4 kids and not a day goes by without problems? where is theres?)
this is all confusing for me if anyone could clear this up it would be much appreciated ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-28, 10:12 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
They're all aliens bent on taking over the world with their overwhelming cuteness....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sprigg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensprigg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sprigg

Posted 2002-09-28, 10:19 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
Quote:
Originally posted by sprigg
They're all aliens bent on taking over the world with their overwhelming cuteness....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost correct, cept there not cute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-28, 10:25 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
sum yung guy, u have an xbox u must die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TiCat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTiCat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TiCat

Posted 2002-09-28, 10:33 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
Quote:
Originally posted by TiCat
sum yung guy, u have an xbox u must die
Actually I have a PC, PS2, Dreamcast, N64... but no XBox =( I want one though... really badly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-29, 12:32 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
I traded mine to Vicious for another ps2 but back on topic talk about the puppy whores!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-29, 02:25 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
Another good point I think would be... how did 101 puppies fit in that bitches stomach!? Hey, don't look at me like that! Female dogs are bitches right? She must have a black hole pussy or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-09-29, 02:32 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
Disney is made by a grip of Horny old men sent out to promote premature sex and teen pregnancy have you seen in the movie aladin when Jasmine first flies off on the magic carpet with aladin one of the clouds spells out SEX it is hella funny HAHAH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-29, 02:37 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
Quote:
Originally posted by JiN-RaiDeN
Another good point I think would be... how did 101 puppies fit in that bitches stomach!? Hey, don't look at me like that! Female dogs are bitches right? She must have a black hole pussy or something.
Actually... if I remember correctly they only had a few puppies.. like 5-11 I dunno the exact number. But the plot of the story was that that one Kurella Devill or whatever her name is was dognapping all the puppy dalmations and when they got rescued thats how come there was soo many... it wasnt all the same mom and dad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-29, 03:07 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
Yeah it was dood. I'll admit that yes I saw Disney's 101 Dalmations (the cartoon). And the bitch was in the room with the maid. The maid would walk into the other room and annouce "5 puppies, 5 puppies!" "No, No, 10 puppies 10!" On the cartoon, she did this until she got up to one hundred and one. The other one Disney made with the live actors may have been different. I haven't seen that one however, so I was referring to the cartoon version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-09-29, 03:11 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
I was talking about the cartoon too, only saw breif parts of the live action one... hmm now we got to do some research and find out whos right.. first thing tomorow morning and gonna goto my sisters room and find the movie and check, and if she dont got it well... Ill uh I dunno Ill say your right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-29, 03:22 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "101 Dalmations"
Yeah. I mean I seen it twice, I'm positive dood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN