Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-05, 03:36 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I get a hilarious drunk dial voicemail..."
Oooooh! Do tell! You can't just whet our appetites like that without elaborating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-05, 04:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I get a hilarious drunk dial voicemail..."
JRwakebord said:
I get a hilarious drunk dial voicemail from Bobby every couple weeks, and occasionally I get some from glory gamer as well. The one were Bobby slept in the same bed as his cousin's 14 y/o friend was a classic.
Dude i hate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-05, 05:04 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Dude i hate you."
hahahahahahaha
nice
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-05, 08:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Dude i hate you."
Wow. I love hearing drunken stories of myself, why shouldn't you love them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-05, 09:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow. I love hearing drunken stories of..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Wow. I love hearing drunken stories of myself, why shouldn't you love them?
Because what happened was not even partially funny. In fact, most of my drunk stories are never funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-05, 09:12 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Because what happened was not even..."
Mine are. Especially when I gave both of my friends g/fs lap dances. They said the shit was so damn funny, there was no point in being mad. And after 5 liters of wine, some beers and jag bombs (too excessive), who could blame me. Only thing they were pissed about was a pukestain, which I cleaned and febreezed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-05, 10:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mine are. Especially when I gave both..."
If you go back and read JR's post, then youll see why its not funny, at least to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-05, 10:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "If you go back and read JR's post, then..."
Everyone has bad shit happen to them. I won't mention some in particular, but I was in the same boat this summer, and I'm 18. Nothing happened, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-06, 07:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Everyone has bad shit happen to them. I..."
Im 21 and nothing happened, but it could have happened apparently. I was just way topo drunk to even attempt anything with anyone. But the thing is, it was my bed, so thats probably why i was in it, at least, i hope it was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:00 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im 21 and nothing happened, but it..."
Hey, i was 14...lol. when I was 17, I had a "fling" with a 24 year old. Same age difference...but I never slept with him.

actually I told him I wasn't going to have sex anymore until I was married (which was true until kaneda and i started talking again...).
It was hard to tell him I was pgt.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:41 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "If you go back and read JR's post, then..."
Lmao. This 15 y/o wants me really bad... I just turned 20. I keep saying no, she's really freaking beautiful though. It's hard to say no to a very hot piece of ass.

On a side note, I would never fuck her, although I wouldn't mind some head. Is that so wrong?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao. This 15 y/o wants me really..."
Don't take it too far or you'll have a crazy hs chick on your hands.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:46 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Don't take it too far or you'll have a..."
Yeah, I know, and that's the last thing I need right now.

Ok, I lied, we got drunk and she gave me head before. She said it was her first time and I was like, "well har har you can practice on me anytime you like" and she kinda took that seriously. She asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with her the other day. Hell no! I can't be seen in public with a 15 y/o. ahhh

I'm a bad person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, I know, and that's the last thing..."
eh, and plus..first time at head isn't the best.

Get with someone who's had a few years under them...they'll show you a good time. I didn't get good until I was about 16, but I started at 14 and Kaneda's a pretty good teacher :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, I know, and that's the last thing..."
And why not? If your mates ask, tell them it's a cousin from out of town and you're taking her to the cinema whilst your parents and hers catch up with each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao. This 15 y/o wants me really..."
Thanatos said:
Lmao. This 15 y/o wants me really bad... I just turned 20. I keep saying no, she's really freaking beautiful though. It's hard to say no to a very hot piece of ass.

On a side note, I would never fuck her, although I wouldn't mind some head. Is that so wrong?
You're gonna end up on that "to catch a predator" show. Lmfao.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-06, 11:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And why not? If your mates ask, tell..."
Lenny said:
And why not? If your mates ask, tell them it's a cousin from out of town and you're taking her to the cinema whilst your parents and hers catch up with each other.

haha yea. Then the talk of the town will be "did you see thanatos getting head from his COUSIN?!!??!" "yea man, i was there!!!"
lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 11:48 AM in reply to klo's post starting "haha yea. Then the talk of the town..."
Could be an amusing scenario.

But you'd have thought he'd be clever about it and not let his mates see him getting head from said 'cousin', no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-06, 12:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Could be an amusing scenario. :p ..."
yea, but in movie theathers you never know who's in there if its all dark. Kaneda and i did it in a theater once. It was for napoleaon dynimate. <3
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 01:03 PM in reply to klo's post starting "eh, and plus..first time at head isn't..."
klo said:
eh, and plus..first time at head isn't the best.
Tell me about it. It wasn't really that good, I was like "get freaky with it!!" but she didn't.

Anyway, fuck you d3v lol. We're only 5 years apart, and like I said, I wouldn't date her or fuck her, but I can see us being friends with benefits.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-08-06 at 02:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos