Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post My personal views on the usage of Maphack.
Posted 2003-11-30, 05:22 AM
This is what I think. Let's say you don't use it. You could just end up like one of the many people that got banned for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON before the patch. Blizzard can't detect it. If they could, they wouldn't be banning people that don't even use it.

So, you can either not use it and possibly get banned, or you can use it and have an equal chance of getting banned. It's up to you.

I prefer not to run around like a monkey with his head chopped off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My personal views on the usage of..."
Well i for one agree with you. There are to many people out there that just dont understand the plain facts. Maphack is client side, if they can detect it then they are preforming illegal operations to gain the information hey need to determine weather or not your using a 3rd party program that intereferes with thier video game. Blizzard has changed the password to many accounts in a random act to discourage users of the ever so popular maphack. People, for one, are stupid enough to believe that just because they ban people and say its for one reason then thats the gods truth. If maphack IS detectible without invading your computer i would love for them to just explain HOW it is without giving any exact specifications like a seperate string of code in the memory when modifyed sends blizzards a notice that youre using maphack. That last statement was an example that is not what happens as anyone whos taken a look into the source of diablo II maphack would realize.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-30, 07:01 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My personal views on the usage of..."
noone likes running around for a long time but blizzard is trying to be threating lol... my view on maphck is not use it.. for me there are some good sides to it.. unless you have an objective your dieing to complete, running around is more interesting and you aso leve a bit(?) also most people have gotten used to no maphack since the new patch so it isint too diffcult.. finally, a guess but I think the game would go longer without becoming boring..
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx