Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

What Ever Happened To... Skurai?
Posted 2023-03-10, 07:49 AM
Hello, King_Amazon at least, Wetwired, Spector, I think I remember Demosthenes, I see Wallow, where's Lenny anduhhhhhh JAck? Whatever. I'm not sure when the last time I posted on here was, but I'm going to just start semi-fresh. A starting point of my choice, without completely ignoring that I've been here before.

So I'll start with me leaving all forms of religiousness. I am no longer religious, spiritual, superstitious, or even agnostic. I can say that a major part of breaking the programming from my upbringing in a religious cult did start here. The particular debate doesn't come to mind, but it was hard to ignore that if a God existed, it was either unwilling, unable, and you know the rest of that line of thought, not a god. It took a long, extended journey through a couple other types of spiritual thought, but eventually I realized they were essentially all the same, and nothing more than one of the oldest grifts on Earth. I have a slight obsession with "disproving" the biblical texts, Mesopotamian religion is a fun "wait, it's in front of us?" compendium.

I came out as transgender sometime in 2014, and haven't been called "sir" in about 6 years. All I can ask, as a minimum, is for that to be acknowledge. "Miss", "ma'am". I am lucky to have access to hormones, and lucky that I "pass". I became politically active in 2015~ when that election went (deep) south. I work at a gothic bakery, I'd share but I'm not out to doxx myself.

I went to a community college for theater, literature, American and Roman history, drawing, filming, sociology and psychology, and computer programming. I ran out of fuckoff money before I got any degree, but I learned plenty about how to think more critically.

In 2019, I was diagnosed with Dissociate Identity Disorder. And so was I.

My interests not eluded to above include the kind of shit you'd get in your youtube video essays playlist, unfiction, lost media, macromastia, RP, and more. I like to give ideas, but work alone. I like to attempt to innovate once I feel I understand the something in-depth.

I was forced to live with an abusive couple from 2019-2022, but recently got away with my new partner. I am fairly sure I am damage too severely from an improper upbringing to maintain a standard lifestyle. I am hoping to get disability for my mental illness soon.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2023-03-16 at 10:55 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2023-03-10, 08:39 AM in reply to Skurai's post "What Ever Happened To... Skurai?"
Welcome back. You’ll find that there’s not a lot of posting, apart from sporadic attempts to get things moving again, but a lot of lurking.
I congratulate you on passing. Not being seen as you identify is a very painful place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2023-03-11, 10:27 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Welcome back. You’ll find that there’s..."
Welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2023-03-13, 11:04 PM in reply to Skurai's post "What Ever Happened To... Skurai?"
What's up Skurai?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2023-03-16, 10:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What's up Skurai?!"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Welcome back.
I forgot Spec, so I'm replying here, and adding it to the list as a type of propaganda, a real Stalin move on my part. You were always on my mind, Spector, don't be ridiculous. After all, Dr. Steel is something I recognize.

!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
What's up Skurai?!
Ah K_A, the Alex Jones to my Rosanne Barr
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2023-03-24, 03:50 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I forgot Spec, so I'm replying here,..."
yo wait am i alex jones or roseanne
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2023-04-12, 07:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "yo wait am i alex jones or roseanne"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
yo wait am i alex jones or roseanne
Alex Jones, I'm Rosanne, come on, didn't you read any of the op?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai