Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Wait a sec...
Posted 2008-09-18, 07:34 PM
I was bored and was looking at the member list when I realized, there was someone who joined before cruser!
Picture 2.png
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-18, 07:39 PM in reply to Asamin's post "Wait a sec..."
Heh, interesting...

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-09-18, 07:48 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Heh, interesting..."
Fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-19, 12:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fake."
What, the image K_A?

Cuzz, when you actually go to membes and sort by sign up date, that is what you get.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-09-19, 01:22 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "What, the image K_A? Cuzz, when you..."
Lollerskatesroflcopterroflmao!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-19, 04:08 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "What, the image K_A? Cuzz, when you..."
Tyrannicide said: [Goto]
What, the image K_A?

Cuzz, when you actually go to membes and sort by sign up date, that is what you get.
He's just to dumb to admit that it is possible for someone to put something on the internet that isn't fake. I don't even know how I would make that.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-19, 04:10 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "He's just to dumb to admit that it is..."
Boviously K_A is joking. OMG LOL OPEN YOUR EYES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-19, 08:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Boviously K_A is joking. OMG LOL OPEN..."
Sorry for not giving him enough credit to be joking

Also, note the time of the last post by me @@

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-09-19, 08:48 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "He's just to dumb to admit that it is..."
Tyrannicide said: [Goto]
What, the image K_A?

Asamin said: [Goto]
He's just to dumb to admit that it is possible for someone to put something on the internet that isn't fake. I don't even know how I would make that.
Calm down retards. I was talking about the member and join date. Obviously I know that it's really there, because I'm not a complete retard to the point that I wouldn't check for myself.

What is fake is the member itself. Nobody joined that long ago, because the website wasn't even in existence. It was obviously made long after Chruser joined, which means that technically, Chruser is still the oldest member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-19, 08:49 AM in reply to Asamin's post "Wait a sec..."
Eugh. You're using Safari.

Babylon is probably a test account, or a default vB account. Most likely the former, and WW or Chruser were playing around with dates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-19, 02:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Eugh. You're using Safari. Babylon..."
lol wuttf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-19, 04:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol wuttf?"
Safari because all the fonts are bold and horrible, and a test account that Chruser and WW have changed the dates for as they, as Admins, have the permissions to change Join Date, Last Visit Date/Time, Last Post Date/Time and Last Activity Date/Time.

I don't know why 31st December 1989 would have been chosen, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-19, 04:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Safari because all the fonts are bold..."
Probably because it was 12:00 Jan 1 1990 in Sweden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-09-20, 06:26 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Probably because it was 12:00 Jan 1..."
Fair enough, by why that particular date? Does it hold relevance for Chruser?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-20, 09:16 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "He's just to dumb to admit that it is..."
Asamin said: [Goto]

Did you know that...God is a member?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RandyGod.jpg (65.9 KB, 14 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-20, 10:57 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Did you know that...God is a member?"
Lol @ Zelaron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-20, 11:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enough, by why that particular..."
I don't know. I think that's an account he created to mess with someone in the chatbox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-09-20, 01:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I don't know. I think that's an..."
ah Chruser
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow