Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
Real 4 26.67%
Fake 10 66.67%
Won't have a christmas tree 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Real or Fake Christmas Tree?
Posted 2007-12-17, 03:19 PM
For the people who celebrate and/or have a Christmas Tree in their house, do you have a real or a fake one?

My family has always gotten a real Christmas Tree.. But now I'm seeing more and more fake ones!

I enjoy the smell of pine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-17, 03:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Real or Fake Christmas Tree?"
We normally get a fake one, to avoid the mess. I, on the other hand, got a small real tree. It's nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-17, 05:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Real or Fake Christmas Tree?"
Real, always.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-17, 06:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Real or Fake Christmas Tree?"
I'd love to get a nine or ten foot real tree, but the mess puts my parents off. Add in to the equation the fact the the cats will attack anything that... will attack anything, and it's a definite no-go.

For the past seventeen years we've had an eight foot fake one, that looke really good.

This year we bought a new fake one - slightly smaller, at six feet, but it looks the part.

When I'm older, and I have my own house and cats, I'm going to lock them out of a room for the duration of Christmas, and get me a proper tree. Get the house whiffing of pine. Mmmmmm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-17, 06:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'd love to get a nine or ten foot real..."
Go lennny!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-17, 06:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Go lennny!"
Ive had one real Christmas tree in my entire life..

Wewt. =]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-17, 07:26 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "Ive had one real Christmas tree in my..."
You suck.

Real Tree > Fake Tree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-17, 07:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "You suck. Real Tree > Fake Tree"
Fake with a pine scented candle. Just as good without the mess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-17, 07:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fake with a pine scented candle. Just..."
egzactly..=]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweetesthunni is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-17, 08:18 PM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "egzactly..=]"
No, not at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-17, 08:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "No, not at all."
Why deal with the mess?

Its a tree, it makes a HUGE mess, and its only up for what? 2 weeks?

i win. =]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sweetesthunni

Posted 2007-12-17, 08:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Real or Fake Christmas Tree?"
My parents bought a real tree every year but we got a fake one 3 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-12-18, 09:49 AM in reply to Sweetesthunni's post starting "Why deal with the mess? Its a tree,..."
About four weeks, actually... well, if you go by the traditional dates - 12 days before and twelve days after.

We usually put it up on the second Saturday of December, and take it down two days before my birthday, on the 6th.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-18, 12:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "About four weeks, actually... well, if..."
We did the real tree thing for a few years. Went out to a farm and cut it ourselves. The overall experience can't be beat.
The fake is just easier to deal with as far as scheduling goes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-18, 03:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Real, always."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Real, always.
Fo sho.

Christmas just isn't Christmas without a live, natural fucking tree inside your living room.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-18, 03:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fo sho. Christmas just isn't..."
Fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-18, 04:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Fake."
Communist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-18, 04:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Communist."
Possibly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-20, 04:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Real or Fake Christmas Tree?"
Fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-12-20, 11:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fake."
Fake this year, starting next year when we have a house itll be real
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo