Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-08-13, 04:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's a natural biological process. ..."
There's a point in your life when you discover
that you do not want to have any part of it. In
fact, you do not want them to continue doing what
they are doing unknowingly (as far as they would
like you to believe). To the extreme sense, you
acknowledge that they should not perxist anymore.
You see all of it, and you do not want to be a
part of any of it. The fact that there is nothing
more prevalent and disgusting than the pursuit of
material gain, commitment and willingness are
required for the theories against western society,
when applied, to be successful. George Sodini
proved to people that there is little to gain if
he had come outright with his intentions;
passionate beliefs are vulnerable. Those guilty
of this 'not-yet-perceived-crime' of causing
anguish to others are not interested in you; they
are interested in their houses, personal
possessions, or material objects that reflect
their ideologies. There's a point in your life
where you acknowledge what you would really enjoy
doing.

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-08-13 at 04:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-08-14, 01:49 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "There's a point in your life when you..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
There's a point in your life when you discover
that you do not want to have any part of it. In
fact, you do not want them to continue doing what
they are doing unknowingly (as far as they would
like you to believe). To the extreme sense, you
acknowledge that they should not perxist anymore.
You see all of it, and you do not want to be a
part of any of it. The fact that there is nothing
more prevalent and disgusting than the pursuit of
material gain, commitment and willingness are
required for the theories against western society,
when applied, to be successful. George Sodini
proved to people that there is little to gain if
he had come outright with his intentions;
passionate beliefs are vulnerable. Those guilty
of this 'not-yet-perceived-crime' of causing
anguish to others are not interested in you; they
are interested in their houses, personal
possessions, or material objects that reflect
their ideologies. There's a point in your life
where you acknowledge what you would really enjoy
doing.
This just made me sad...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-14, 09:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "This just made me sad... :("
Massive internal bleeding and hunger are a bad combination.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-14, 04:20 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Massive internal bleeding and hunger..."
Six O'clock starts are a bitch.

I am so tired!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-15, 09:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Six O'clock starts are a bitch. :( I..."
Staying low, so I dun get b&!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-15, 04:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Staying low, so I dun get b&! :eek:"
First match of the Premiership, and Burnley were beaten 2-0. Fantastic!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-15, 06:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First match of the Premiership, and..."
Would it be considered rude to not call someone who I'm apparently related to, am not sure I would get along with all that well, but they gave me their number and want to hang out...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-16, 02:00 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Would it be considered rude to not call..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Would it be considered rude to not call someone who I'm apparently related to, am not sure I would get along with all that well, but they gave me their number and want to hang out...?
Yes, but I do it all the time.

My Back hurts....
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-16, 10:24 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yes, but I do it all the time...."
I've run out of light tampons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-16, 05:32 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I've run out of light tampons."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I've run out of light tampons.
I didn't need to know that.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-17, 09:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I didn't need to know that. :weird:"
I forgot to buy light tampons last night...

Also, I'm very tired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-22, 09:21 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I forgot to buy light tampons last..."
Work. Bleh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-22, 03:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Work. Bleh."
My sister is throwing up rather noisily in the next room...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-22, 09:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My sister is throwing up rather noisily..."
I have a big zit, and I can't pop it yet, 'cuz it hurts, and my zit popper won't work until it get's bigger.
Also, I have school in like... one day.

Also, the game.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-23, 04:55 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I have a big zit, and I can't pop it..."
The Game? You bastard...

---

I woke up early, ate breakfast, and had a shower based on the fact that there's a family get-together today... only to be told that it's been postponed until next week, and that it was postponed a few days ago. No-one let me know, damnit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-23, 08:48 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Game? You bastard... --- I..."
Extremely tired but can't fall back asleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-08-23, 10:08 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Extremely tired but can't fall back..."
Been ill since yesterday when I took some migraine pills...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-23, 06:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Been ill since yesterday when I took..."
Sick...sinus' :/

Single...still....list goes on...feel like shit.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2009-08-23, 06:28 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Sick...sinus' :/ ..."
banned .... from ..... all ... of .... mibbit
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-08-24, 05:14 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "banned .... from ..... all ... of ......."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
banned .... from ..... all ... of .... mibbit
pwned.

I gotta go to school...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai